Pine Knob Mansion's Carriage House

5580 Waldon Rd., Clarkston, MI 48348 Map · Phone number

About Pine Knob Mansion's Carriage House

The Carriage House, built-in 1927, originally housed the caretaker’s family for Colonel Waldon’s estate. The property surrounded by orchards on an 850-acre estate has been transformed into a unique contemporary banquet facility with crystal chandeliers and picturesque floor to ceiling windows. While overlooking the golf course it also provides an outside pavilion for a one of a kind ceremony. The wooded golf course adds a breathtaking backdrop, with beautiful displays of nature at its finest. The Carriage House is a perfect setting for your special wedding ceremony, reception or any special occasions.

6 Reviews for Pine Knob Mansion's Carriage House

• Amanda

Amanda Webb · Married on 08/02/2020

Absolutely amazing!

I could rave on and on ALL DAY about how amazing Pine Knob is for events!! From our first tour, my husband and I knew we needed to have our wedding at the Pine Knob Carriage House. It is in a convenient and BEAUTIFUL location and the staff is so knowledgable and responsive. The Gardens up by the Mansion for our pictures were also so perfect for our photos! Then we had our food tasting and WOW, it was hard to narrow down what we wanted for our big day because it was all amazing. Leading up to our wedding, Corinna was an absolute angel to work with and we made a great team. Whenever she was out of office, Angie was fantastic to talk to as well! Then our big day arrived. I cannot explain how wonderful the whole team was to work alongside for my big day and there was no one else I would have rather worked with. I cannot picture my wedding happening anywhere else with any one other than Corinna and her team! They made us feel so special the entire time and did not let some rain on and off get in the way. Corinna made sure everything stayed on track while also talking to me throughout the night. I am pretty laid back so Corinna helped me make decisions and made everything so perfect and flawless. I highly recommend Pine Knob Carriage House (and Mansion but I was at the Carriage House!). LONG STORY SHORT: Corinna (and Angie) and their whole team are fantastic, the scenery is gorgeous, they are very accommodating and knowledgeable, very responsive, the food is amazing, and they will always have my highest recommendation! :)

Sent on 08/17/2020
  • Nikki

Nikki · Married on 10/19/2019

Absolutely Amazing!!

I definitely recommend this venue!! Besides the venue being gorgeous, the food and service were incredible! It was some of the best food I've ever had!

Sent on 10/31/2019
  • Kisha

Kisha · Married on 10/13/2017

This place was amazing

I would choose this place all over again, but I'm still happily married lol. Kurt was amazing the day and week of when it came to planning and the menu. The staff literally did anything they could to make the day perfect. The venue is gorgeous, but my main reason for choosing them is because their communication FAR EXCEEDED any other place. If I sent an email, Angie responded same day and was so helpful and kind. I highly recommend this place. The gardens (by the mansion) are where we took our photos and they turned out beautifully, as well. Get married here. Do it.

Sent on 12/31/2020

• 5580 Waldon Rd. Clarkston, MI, 48348 See on map
    (Phone number)
    Location of (Pine Knob Mansion's Carriage House)