Pine Grove Country Club

• The Union Pavilion at Railside
  • Tullymore Golf Resort

5 Reviews for Pine Grove Country Club

Katie · Married on 06/04/2011

Not only is Pine Grove a beautiful location but working with Gary made our experience there even better. Having a general idea about what we wanted, we were able to pin down more details after meeting with some of the staff including their great chef Mitch. Very accomodating, they were able to give us the beer and wine we wanted that is not normally on site. HUGE perk, we didn't have to clean up after the reception! Everything we brought to the facility was packed up and left on a table for us to pick up the next morning! :)

Sent on 07/23/2011

Mindy Sue · Married on 11/07/2009

I highly recommend Pine Grove Country Club as a place to have your wedding reception. The building itself is really beautiful and has a charming Upper Michigan feel to it. The staff was so friendly and made the wedding reception really enjoyable. The months leading up to the wedding I had changed my mind so many times on things I did or did not want to do and Gary Cahee, the guy who runs things, was so nice and flexible. I was married in November and people are still talking about the delicious food and the beautiful reception. The food is outstanding and they even made my cupcakes for me! I would give them 10 stars if I could!

Sent on 12/17/2009

Aimee · Married on 09/19/2009

Other than marrying my husband, having our wedding and reception at Pine Grove was the best decision I made. The grounds are beautiful. The management and staff, especially Gary are unbelievable. I can't imaging a more perfect place to get married and celebrate. The food is fantastic and the bartenders really know what they are doing. They also offered their club locker-rooms for us to prepare in. So accommodating! I have amazing memories to keep forever from our wedding day at Pine Grove!

Sent on 10/14/2009

Real Weddings

• 1520 W Hughitt St Iron Mountain, 49801 See on map
    Location of (Pine Grove Country Club)