Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Pilster Photography

Telling stories; different!

Using pictorial photojournalism, documentary photos composed with an innovative style, Pilster Photography strives to take photos outside of the box. We work hard to create images you might not expect.

We realize how important your photography is, so on your day Pilster Photography does not have a set clock or a set amount of images taken. This is our philosophy, because you never know when that special moment is going to happen. We want to be there with your bridesmaids when they are bringing you coffee in the morning, or at the hair salon as you enjoy a moment with your mom. We will then stay until you load up into a carriage and are whisked away to your honeymoon.

For over seven years Chad has documented people's lives as an award-winning photojournalist. He has had work published by the Orlando Sentinel, USA Today, St. Louis Post-Dispatch, Associated Press, Daytona Beach News-Journal, and more. Currently he is a member of the National Press Photographers Association, and the Wedding Photojournalist Association.

We are located in Central Florida, but available to travel anywhere in the world. Please inquire!

Categories: Wedding Photographer

Regions serviced: Orlando

Follow Pilster Photography on

16 Reviews for Pilster Photography

Chad was awesome. He has a unique and modern artistic style. We definitely recommend him, especially if you aren't just looking for the standard traditional wedding photos. If you want something a little more unique, definitely go with Pilster Photography.

Profile Picture Nicole, 2/14/13, 5 Reviews
Category: Photography

If you are not the type of bride who is looking for boring, traditional wedding photos then Pilster Photography is the perfect company for you. I worked with James and Chad. They were very friendly yet professional and as soon as we met I was immediately comfortable with them. As they were shooting you could see their creative mind at work. While most of the photos they took of the bridal party and evening were artistic, they were more than happy to take traditional pictures of the family (for those family members who have to have them!). I will definitely be working with them for future shoots!

Profile Picture User3039004, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Chad Pilster is extremely talented and does his research, so our wedding photos are amazing and just what we wanted! He is an incredible storyteller with images and has a wonderful sensibility to capturing the day's memories. We would enjoy recommending him to others, and his associate Elizabeth Painter was a great help and joy to work with as well!
~Brian & Angela Daugherty, married Dec 22, 2012 @ Maitland Arts Center

26 Photos

My Photo Album

26 Photos

10 ENDORSEMENTS
If you are looking to create a story from your wedding photos then Chad is the photographer you seek! He is creative in a way that is so unique. You can tell he searches out of the box for new ideas to capture the big moments on your wedding day.

We love Chad. He has a great passion for what he does. We love to look at his work. He has worked hard in our industry and we endorse him. Thanks Pilster Photography! Geona

If you are looking for not-so-same wedding photographs that you always see or non-traditional, outside the box, really creative photographer - Pilster Photography is the way to go. It's amazing to look at his images and see a wedding through his lens. Truly amazing!

I had the pleasure of working with Chad on a wedding recently. His attention to detail and creative approach was more than impressive. I am a makeup artist that has been around many photographers in my career, but few have impressed me as much as Chad. He truly has an eye for his art. He sees things that most tend to over-look. I would recommend him to any bride that is looking for that special artistic touch.

If you’re looking for a photojournalistic photographer, Chad Pilster is your man. With an exceptional eye for the perfect shot, you won’t have anyone work harder for you on your special day. If you take the time to look through his web site, you’ll understand why. It’s not just a picture, it’s a photograph when shot by Pilster.

167 PROS I KNOW
1 ASSOCIATION I BELONG TO

Events

Taylor Rd., Deland, FL 32724   See On Map
407-809-5260  ext.  8 (phone) 407-809-5260 (fax)