Pig N Pit

Franklin, TN View map Visit website
2021 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

2021 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

Focusing on hearty dishes of high-quality ingredients, Pig N Pit Grill is a restaurant, catering service and tap truck bar service for weddings in Franklin, Tennessee and all of Middle Tennessee. Owners, Chris and Sherry bring their signature brand of barbeque and Southern staples to wedding parties across the state, with committed service and client-focused philosophy. Their classic dishes are complemented by a diverse range of sides and decadent desserts, as well as the option for a bar service of specialty libations.

Pig N Pit’s staff proposes a full-service catering experience for your wedding. They collaborate with couples to create customized menus, and can organize tastings for prospective customers. Their vintage tap truck ‘Gerty’ offers a portable full-bar service whilst being a stylish addition to the décor. The management offers delivery to your event, as well as setup and cleanup services.

Cuisine

Pig N’ Pit presents the smokey flavors of classic barbeque and hearty flavors from their classic recipes to guests. Diners will love their succulent pulled pork, delight at their rich brisket, and love their range of bite-sized treats. The team’s bar service offers an expertly crafted selection of lagers. IPAs, stouts, and ales. They also provide service for your signature drinks!

What is the average catering price per person for plated service?

$35

What is the average catering price per person for buffet service?

$25

What is the average catering price per person for hors d'oeuvres?

$16

Delivery
Set Up
Clean Up
Cake Cutting
Server(s)
Tastings
Flatware

What is the starting price per person for bar service?

$5

Which of the following are included in the starting price for bar service?

Bartender(s)
Signature Drink

What event services do you provide?

Delivery
Set Up
Clean Up

What catering services do you provide?

Breakfast / Brunch
Plated
Server(s)
Tapas
Tastings

What types of cuisine do you cater?

American
BBQ
Italian
Latin American
Mexican
Seafood
Southern

What dietary needs can you accommodate?

Gluten Free
Lactose Free
No Pork
Nut Free
Organic
Vegetarian

What bar services do you provide?

Liquor License
House Liquor
Premium Liquor
Signature Drink
Outside Alcohol

Which of the following items can you provide?

Chairs
Tables

Which of the following items can you provide?

Barware
China
Flatware
Glassware
Linens

Jessica A. Getting married on 12/04/2022

Willing to Go the Extra Mile

Given the current pandemic restrictions, we had to put our wedding off. Pig N Pit was VERY flexible with our date changes. The amazing food they provided in our tasting made it a very easy choice. They worked within our budget and customized our menu to fit our needs. I look forward to our wedding and am confident the food will be enjoyed by all!

Pig N Pit's reply:

We are honored to be part of this moment with you. Looking forward to serving your guests!
    Cheers!!!
    Sherry & Chris
    Gabby R. Getting married on 01/07/2022

An absolute dream to work with!

I worked with Pig N Pit at a wedding this past weekend and WOW, they completely exceeded my expectations! They went above and beyond in all areas. The food served was absolutely outstanding, the buffet service was speedy, thorough and personable. Sherry had all guests smiling when they passed through the buffet line! They replenished immediately when needed, so no guest had to go without anything. They bussed tables after dinner service, which as a coordinator is a blessing, since I usually have to do this myself. Also, their bartenders knocked it out of the park. Every time I walked over to the bar to check on them, they were laughing and interacting with guests, which is exactly what made the wedding such a fun-spirited one! One of the things I appreciate the most is how Sherry was so on top of communication prior to the wedding. Overall, Sherry and her team are an absolute dream to work with! I will 100% be recommending them to future couples!!

- Gabby Rowe of The Busy Bride

Gabby,
    Thank you!!! You are AWESOME! I really hope we get an opportunity to work together in the future. We appreciate your professionalism and commitment to making the wedding a breeze...
    Cheers!!!
    Sherry and Chris
    Susie Married on 12/12/2020

Great job // low stress // Good food

I had to plan my son's rehearsal dinner from a distance. Louisiana. I went through the wedding wire and found several caterers and truthfully, Pig and Pit went out of their way to contact me and answer my questions. Anytime I had a question, they answered so quickly which was so helpful especially since I was out of town.
    They brought a sample box of the items that I had chosen to my son and his fiance and it was nice to know what we were getting before I committed.
    On the day of the event, they were prompt, courteous, very friendly with our guests, clean and the food was great! The presentation was also really nice.
    Very very helpful throughout the whole process. I felt so comfortable making the decision to count on them even though I had never met them in person until the hour before my event. I highly recommend them.

Pig N Pit's reply:

Thank you, Susie! It was really nice meeting you all and serving your family and friends... May God continue to bless each of you!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner

Deals

Pig N Pit 1
Exclusive
Pig N Pit 2
Discount

Get 10% off your total invoice price when you book Pig N Pit for your catering and The Trough for your mobile bar needs! Check out pics of our mobile tap & bar truck at www.PigNPit.com or www.TheTroughBar.com.

Franklin, TN Franklin, TN, 37027
615-527-5248
Location of (Pig N Pit)
4910 Main Street, 110 Spring Hill, TN, 37174 See on map
615-903-2312

Other vendors in Nashville for your wedding