Savage, Savage, MN 55378 Map · Phone number
Package Price $1,500
Availability Check your date

About Piece of Cake Minnesota Weddings

Hi – I’m Erica! Congratulations on starting your wedding planning process!

I know you have a lot of choices when it comes to choosing a wedding planner, and I believe selecting someone who jives well with you and your partner is key. So here’s a bit about me. I love LOVE. I’m that odd person staring at couples so happy and in love, wondering what their story is, and just so happy for them and that they have one another. That’s why I love being a part of the planning process with couples and helping them on the most special day of their lives.

I have more than eight years of event planning experience, and worked in public relations fox six years, focusing on event planning and execution. I love events; that I always knew. When I planned my own wedding more than six years ago, I fell even more head over heels in love with wedding planning. I wanted to do this. I want to be on this journey with couples, taking care of every detail so they can enjoy every second of their day. I offer full and partial planning services and everything in between. I work with couples to create a wedding package that fits their specific needs, wants and budget.

I’d be honored to help with your special day! Contact me to set-up a free consultation.

Follow Piece of Cake Minnesota Weddings on

Piece of Cake Minnesota Weddings 5
Piece of Cake Minnesota Weddings 6
Piece of Cake Minnesota Weddings 7

Mariya · Married on 09/29/2018

Working with Erica with Piece of Cake weddings was hands down THE BEST decision my husband and I made during the entire wedding planning process! If I could yell it from every rooftop in the cities, I would! Erica made the planning process exponentially easier and helped bring sanity back into my life. She was incredible to work with, from her unwavering patience, calm demeanor, impeccable organization and follow through, to just being an amazing person overall. She made this wedding planning experience exactly what it SHOULD be, which is fun and joyful. All this was before the wedding even happened. On the day of the wedding, I can honestly say I could not imagine having our wedding happen without Erica involved. She was there for all the set up, ensuring the vendors were on time, managing a difficult situation of a brunch wedding occurring right before ours in the same space---really being our fairy godmother of weddings! She made it easy for me, my husband, our families, bridal party and guests to relax and enjoy the day and all the hard work that went into it. I felt comfortable putting the responsibility on Erica and knowing that it would be done perfectly! She was OUR advocate throughout the whole day, meaning she supported my husband and my decisions and did not let anyone else's two cents compromise our big day.

Bottom Line: Hiring Erica was the best money we spent and I would do it over and over again! She is AMAZING!

Sent on 10/08/2018

Chelsea · Married on 06/16/2018

Erica is amazing! Truly! As a teacher, I am a planner, but wedding planning is a whole different story. She was there every step of the way to help me plan the most wonderful wedding. I'm so glad that I decided to have her as my wedding planner. She is such a kindhearted person and she was so great to work with.

Sent on 07/21/2018

Bri · Married on 06/02/2018

If you are on the fence about whether or not you need a wedding planner... you do! And you need Erica! As someone who enjoys planning, organizing, and decorating, I didn't think I needed a wedding planner. However, after discussing wedding day details with family and friends, it was suggested that I at least consider it and honestly, choosing to work with Piece of Cake MN Weddings was one of the best decisions I made during the whole process! Erica was super flexible to meet with me whenever worked best with my schedule, was supportive of my vision and ideas, and whenever I thought I had covered everything, Erica was incredibly proactive and thought 3 steps ahead of every logistical detail to make sure nothing was missed. My family couldn't stop singing her praises the whole day and agreed she made our perfect day possible. She was the wedding expert I didn't know I needed and was such a blessing! So like I said, if you are considering working with a wedding planner or are on the fence, you won't regret choosing Piece of Cake MN Weddings. I cannot recommend Erica enough!

Sent on 07/03/2018

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination? $ 1,500.00
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning? $ 1,500.00
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning? $ 5,000.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate? No
  • What weddings do you have experience planning? Eco-Friendly, Non-Religious, Religious
  • How many planners are on your team? 1

• Lauren Baker Photography
    Lauren Baker Photography Wedding Photographers

Erica, owner of Piece of Cake Minnesota Weddings, is organized, insanely creative, and has the best eye for detail that I've ever seen. I've worked with Erica on several occasions and I always know our end product will be even better than what we envisioned in part because she's so stinking amazing! I love working with Piece of Cake and look forward to many more opportunities to help her serve her clients.

• Lauren Baker Photography