$2,500
Day-Of, Full, Partial

Nearby Vendors to Consider

About A Piece of Cake Events, Inc.

A Piece of Cake Events® is here to helpyou celebrate and plan your special event so that you can be stress free. We can plan your event as extravagant or as simple as you desire. We’ll do as much or as little as you want. We are here to do all the work for you so you can relax and enjoy your event stress free. With our expertise, and many years of experience planning successful events, we can make your ideal event a piece of cake.

We plan all kinds of events such as: weddings, birthday parties, baby showers, corporate parties, family reunions, retirement parties
and much more...

Categories: Wedding Planner

Regions serviced: Seattle

Follow A Piece of Cake Events, Inc. on

10 Reviews for A Piece of Cake Events, Inc.

Ceremony (4)
Cultural (1)
Destination (1)
Non-Religious (1)

3.8

It's hard to know what is considered normal for how the process goes with wedding coordination so I am having mixed emotions writing this review. Dawnet at APOC inc. was professional, organized, and responsive and was comfortable taking command as needed. However, sometimes the command seemed to be too much for what I was expecting of a coordinator. The weather for my wedding day was up in the air so I wanted to stick with Plan A for the setup. Dawnet seemed to be pushing for Plan B to avoid the additional work and time it would take to do the transition in case it rained. She felt the guests may be upset if they had to wait extra time to move things around, however didn't know our easy going crowd. The day of the wedding, the plan was for her to call one of my bridesmaids to make a final decision on what plan to go with at my request, but didn't call, and instead asked my husband, well didn't really ask, but strongly suggested Plan B, which I didn't really appreciate. It felt like she wanted her preferred plan to happen rather than work with what we wanted, which I thought is what wedding coordinators were for. I'm all for back up planning and other options being presented, but not someone else's agenda being pushed on us, since it was our wedding after all. Also, I was a bit disappointed with how some of the décor was set up, even after I sent a detailed list and map of where and how the décor should be set up, but I can imagine that is a hard task to carry out perfectly anyway. All that being said, there were several details that she took care of to make the event go as smoothly as it could, and her helper was also very sweet and doing what she could to help. I also appreciated that they were willing to go out of their way to show up to the venue earlier than planned to feel out the weather. If you don't want to make day-of decisions and have someone that can take the lead based on their years of experience, then Dawnet is the way to go.

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Hayley, 9/9/17, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Ceremony, Reception, Day-Of Coord., Timelines, Referrals

Dawnet is amazing! From the moment I woke up on the day of my wedding I had nothing to worry about because Dawnet had everything handled. She is a true professional and a joy to work with.

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Jennifer, 5/13/17, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Ceremony, Reception, Day-Of Coord., Timelines

Dawnet Davis was our day of wedding coordinator. She was recommended to us by a friend. Dawnet was so flexible and easy going. Her experience helped to assuage all of my nerves. On the day of my wedding she was phenomenal at resolving issues that arose. As soon as she arrived she took charge and I immediately began feeling less stressed and crazed. I don't think I can fully express what she did for me. I was able to enjoy my wedding and she got everything in order just as I wanted.

Profile Picture Megan, 11/20/16, 5 Reviews

220x220 sq 1481590928563 jennifer jesse wedding101640.jpg bride and groom w
220x220 sq 1481590893243 jennifer jesse wedding101517.jpg wedding party on
220x220 sq 1481590967764 jennifer jesse wedding102147.jpg lights grand exit

2 ENDORSEMENTS
An event planner is a must have for any wedding and Dawnet and her team are who you want to help you with your special day! I've worked with and known Dawnet since 2008 and I've been there watching her make sure the bride and groom's day go as smooth and flawlessly as possible. Give her a call today for a perfect wedding day!

Great company and easy to work with.

Events