1721 Creek Oak Circle, Fuquay Varina, NC 27526 Map · Phone number

About Piece A Cake

Located right outside of Raleigh in Fuquay Varina, Piece A Cake delivers stunning wedding cakes to brides and grooms in Raleigh and the surrounding North Carolina areas.

Piece A Cake has established a reputation for the best tasting, unique, and beautiful cakes in North Carolina. Our wedding cakes are priced very competitively allowing even the most conservative budget to afford a beautiful and uniquely designed cake delicious!

Deciding on your special cake makes a statement about your style and personality. Whether you choose an elegant or whimsical style we will help you to design that perfect look that you desire.

We use the latest wedding cake design softwareso you can see the cake of your dreams before it's made. Matching the style of the bride and the look and feel of the occasion is one of the key ingredients in a successful cake design. See the software in action at www.piece-a-cake.com/wedding-cake-designs.html.

Contact us at (919) 753-8587 to schedule a free cake tasting. Visit our web site at www.piece-a-cake.com.

TopsyT
bridle
birthday cake with flowers
Piece A Cake
Edible pictures printed on edible ink!
Edible pictures printed on edible ink!
groom4
Piece A Cake
This is a martini theme cake!
This is a martini theme cake!
zebra cake
TopsyT
bridle
birthday cake with flowers

7 Reviews for Piece A Cake

sherivian · Married on 05/14/2011

she makes the best cakes

Sent on 06/07/2011
  • F

Monica · Married on 02/26/2011

Stepahie was amazing. She created a beautiful cupcake tower for over 200 guests. She is extremely creative and can make just about anything in any flavor. Our cupcake tower was gorgeous and she made fondant initials (we are M & M !) for our topper. Her prices were excellent and she was always quick to respond whenever we had a question. She arrived as promised and set everything up quickly for our reception. I would recommend her to anyone! She loves what she does and it shows in the final product!!

Sent on 03/07/2011
  • blzarbo

Brittany · Married on 04/24/2009

Stephanie at Piece-A-Cake was amazing to work with! She provided a tasting with all 6 of the flavors of cake I wanted to try AND all 5 of the different icings - often bakeries will limit you to a smaller amount so they don't have to do the work.

First, she did our grooms cake (check out her site, ours was the golf cake) and took a picture that I sent her and made it WAY better than I had ever imagined!

For our wedding cake, she took my sketch and make it EXACTLY how I wanted (it's on her site as well, black and white with polka dots), it was beautiful! Not only that, but the cake was soooo delicious!! It was THE most moist cake I've ever eaten!!

Not only did Stephanie make my wedding & rehearsal cake experiences perfect, but she bought a silver cake plateau for my wedding! I wanted my cake to be a very nice stand so she made the purchase to use for my cake and of course, for any future cakes!

I would recommend Piece-a-cake to every person I know who needs a cake for ANY occasion!

Sent on 10/10/2009