Sioux Falls, SD 57104 Map · Phone number

About Picturesque

Specializing in wedding and engagement photography in Sioux Falls, South Dakota where I enjoy creating unique, natural and stylish images for the modern bride and groom. my clients are : - vibrant & joyful - lovely - unique & quirky - genuine & natural - fun loving - in love with each other & pretty photographs sound like you? We might just be the perfect fit . . . please visit my website and contact me today for details or to set up a consultation.

picturesquesiouxfalls1031
picturesque017
picturesquesiouxfalls1022

7 Reviews for Picturesque

Bridget · Married on 01/04/2014

Lauren is amazing and her pictures are beautiful! Hiring Lauren was one of the best decisions I made for my wedding.

Sent on 03/07/2014

Lorena · Married on 05/25/2013

so easy to work with and so flexible

Sent on 06/03/2013
  • Amy

Amy · Married on 08/04/2012

Lauren did an amazing job! She worked out perfectly for our small wedding. I do not regret having her be our photographer!

Sent on 08/20/2012

Award

Picturesque FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 2,950.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? 2nd Shooter, Engagement Shoot, Albums, Digital Files, Proofs
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 3,850.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Engagement Shoot, Albums, Digital Files, Proofs
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Custom Graphics, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Second Shooter

• Confetti Creative Co.
    Confetti Creative Co. Wedding Invitations

I first met Lauren while helping a friend plan her wedding and as both of us are graphic designers, we naturally look at the details and can tend to be highly critical ;) - our first thought on Lauren's photographic style was that her work looked fresh and current but still had that timeless quality that every bride should be looking for. Her personal sense of style carries over to her eye for unique composition and clean esthetic. I regularly suggest her to friends and newly engaged acquaintances - those looking for a quality family or wedding photographer can appreciate her refined skill and all inclusive packages. Not to mention she is very easy going and organized on the job - I have seen her in action and continually hear how impressed her clients are with her! Hands down, Picturesque Photography is top notch!

• Flower Mill
    Flower Mill Wedding Florists

I have worked with Lauren several times and she is great to work with. She has an awesome personality and a positive attitude. Her pictures are amazing. She was even sweet enough to take pictures for me at a wedding show! Thanks Lauren:)

• Energy Event Group
    Energy Event Group Wedding DJs

Picturesque Photography has a unique trendy style that will leave you with AWESOME memories of your wedding day! I have worked personally with Lauren and she has a go-getter and fun personality to be around!