Picturesque Photos

Chicago, IL View map

Picturesque Photos is a photo booth company located in Chicago, Illinois. The company strives to create an enjoyable experience at every wedding event by providing their photo booth services for you and your guests. Picturesque Photos focuses on quality, dependability, and customer service. This entertainment service will supplement any wedding as an interactive and memorable amenity.

Each photo booth package offered by Picturesque Photos is customized to suit your budget requirements and desired designs. The company's standard package includes setup and cleanup, personalized photo designs, and props. The photo booths are accompanied by a professional attendant to make sure the service runs smoothly throughout your wedding celebration. The company offers the following add-on options:

• Enclosed photo booth
  • Green screen
  • Flipbook
  • Red Carpet and stanchions
  • Customized backdrop
  • An extra hour of service
  • USB with images
  • Photo booth picture frame

What is the starting price for a photo booth package?

$600.00

Which of the following does your starting price include?

Social Media Integration

What is the price of your most popular photo booth package?

$1600.00

Which of the following does your most popular package include?

CD/DVD of Images
Enclosed Booth
Flip Book
Social Media Integration

What photo booth items are available?

CD/DVD of Images
Enclosed Booth
Flip Book
3.8

1 User photo

• Octavia
    Octavia Married on 07/12/2014

Best Photo Booth Ever!!

I highly recommend the mirrored photo booth, it was the talk of the wedding!! So beautiful!
  • Tanya
    Tanya Married on 06/29/2019

Mirror Photo Booth Experience

I never would have expected the terrible service we got on the day of our wedding, considering the great response time I received leading up to the event. Leading up to the even Gwendolyn was very fast in responding to emails, for the most part her answers were very thorough and clear and she was helpful with all of my questions I had. Now the day of the event, they were to arrive one hour before the contracted time to be setup and ready to go, well they arrived late with no warning at all. There was no email or phone call giving us a heads up. So here's my cocktail hour being disrupted by them setting up and my guests unable to use the booth the first half hour or so. When my new husband and I finally made it over to use the booth ourselves, the attendants are not very interactive and very stand-offish, not to mention them being outside for multiple smoke breaks throughout the night. Next when I see the prints, she decided to put my name as the name in my email address (tanyalee14@***) instead of just my first name in which she had been addressing all of her emails to. This is partially my error too for not asking to see it before the event. Lastly, as my husband and I were enjoying our reception on the dance floor we were interrupted by one of the attendants asking us for money so they could get home because they left their wallets at home. Needless to say we scrapped up some cash from our family members to loan them. We were promised this would be paid right back to us when they were in the parking lot via a payment app. Well this never happened, so now a few days after my wedding I have to not only track down our loaned money, I had to try and get refunded for the services they did not preform due to being late. When I contacted Gwendolyn regarding these costs she was rude and argumentative. Never once apologetic for them being in breech of contract by arriving late or the unprofessionalism of her employee asking for money. Needless to say after multiple emails back and fourth we got the loaned amount back and only a fraction of the cost for them being late. With all of this being said, book with caution.

Deals

Picturesque Photos 1
Exclusive

Chicago Chicago, IL, 60601
312-445-0691

Monday-Friday 9am-5pm Saturday 10am-3pm
Location of (Picturesque Photos)

Other vendors in Chicago for your wedding