Simi Valley, CA 93065 Map · Phone number
  • Deals 1

About Picturesque Photobooth

Several years ago while we were searching for a photobooth for our own wedding, we couldn’t find a suitable vendor to fit our style or provide the type of customized layout that we envisioned for ourselves. Ultimately, we settled for using our own DSLR camera for our wedding but the dream was still alive to build a self-operated photobooth. After scouring Southern California for the right partner, we were finally able to realize our vision and Picturesque Photobooth was born.

We are a group of fun-loving people who have an insatiable passion to capture life’s perfect moment. We specialize in providing custom layouts that will distinguish your photos and mementoes from the average stock photo.

We encourage our clients and guests to browse through our galleries and ask us any questions through our email – sales@picturesquephotobooth.com.

Envision yourself in those pictures. We guarantee that you will be thoroughly satisfied. Thanks again for visiting and we look forward to servicing you at your next event!!

Follow Picturesque Photobooth on

logojpg
20120602210824

3 Reviews for Picturesque Photobooth

Matthew · event on: 05/19/2012

We loved everything about Picturesque. Professional, fun and such a hit. Robert and Kim were great energy! We are hiring them for our wedding!

Sent on 06/26/2012
  • User2511706 · event on: 03/31/2012

I booked a Picturesque photobooth for my baby shower and the guests loved it.  The shower lasted for hours and I don't remember any moment when it wasn't being used.  The guests loved the props, the safari-animal theme decorations on the booth itself, and the customized photos.  I especially loved the scrapbook that everyone put a copy of their pictures in and the messages they wrote.  The shower went by in a flurry and I was glad that Picturesque was able to capture the memories for me!

Sent on 06/28/2012

Janet · event on: 05/19/2012

The photo booth was great. There were plenty of fun props and they were neatly organized. I liked that you worked with the amount of space we had to make it work. You picked a neat theme for the pictures as well.

The quality of the photographs was excellent. The only issue was that the picture button on the screen kept sticking. Also, it would have been good if the pictures saved automatically. I know some people took pictures and forgot to save them.

Sent on 06/27/2012

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Picturesque Photobooth 1
    Free DVD of your event photos
    Book your next event with us and we'll throw in a free disc of all the images of you and your guests!

• Simi Valley, 93065 See on map