Mayo, FL 32066 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $2,660
Availability Check your date
  • Pricing

About Pictures from the Hart

My name is Sarah Hart. I have been in the photography business for 8 years but Ive held a camera for much longer. I truly love what I do. Your wedding day is something that you will look back on for years to come and I would love to be the person to capture those special moments for you. The love of the bride and groom, the time spent with family and friends and all the little details are equally important to me. Let me document your day, your love and your memories.

Follow Pictures from the Hart on

bk7b3697
bk7b2909

3 Reviews for Pictures from the Hart

Kalie · Married on 10/15/2016

Sarah was AMAZING! I found her through a friend on Facebook and I'm so glad I did. She is the sweetest person ever and dealt with my unorganized self the day of my wedding when I didn't have anything ready like I was supposed to. Not to mention our sneak peek pictures are gorgeous and I'm dying to see the rest of them! She is so professional yet makes you feel like a friend that she's known forever and is down for any crazy photo ideas you have. I will definitely be contacting her for more photos in the future and would recommend her over and over again!

diana · Married on 04/22/2016

You will not find another photographer as professional and skilled as Sarah! My family and I have taken many pictures with her over the years and the quality of her work continues to stun us time and time again. My husband and I actually eloped and my only request was to have Sarah there as witness and photographer if at all possible. She was so flexible and prepared for everything we, the venue & the weather threw at us! It wound up raining just at the time of our elopement but Sarah has such a great reputation with the owners of the place, that they gave her the key and asked us to just lock up after so we were able to get married in a dry and perfect building that needed nothing but pur presence! After the wedding and the rain Sarah then stayed with us to take some beautiful and fun outside shots. I can't say enough...your wedding, your family shots are forever and Sarah will not fail to capture your vision and your unique nature that will make your pictures your very own.

Alyssa · Married on 03/14/2015

I absolutely loved working with Sarah! My husband and I are pretty shy when it comes to pictures, so I was nervous about how someone would be able to capture our personalities and love for each other with our inexperience in front of cameras. Little did I know I had nothing to worry about! Sarah made us and our entire bridal party so comfortable and honestly you feel like you have been friends for years. Not to mention the pictures she takes are GORGEOUS! I've had so many people complement me on the wedding pictures I've posted on social media and the bridal store I bought my wedding dress from even posted one of the pictures on their website! Compared to other photographers I contacted her prices are also one of the best for the quality you get. I would recommend using her services to anyone and will personally be using her to capture my family's memories for as long as she's in business.

Pictures from the Hart Pricing

Pictures from the Hart Price Rates

Pictures from the Hart FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 1,060.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, One Event / Day, Toning, Digital Files, Proofs
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 2,660.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Canvas, Digital Files, Prints, Proofs
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with? Photojournalism
  • What photography services do you offer? Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Second Shooter, Trash The Dress

• Mayo, FL 32066 See on map