6506 America Blvd., Hyattsville, MD 20782 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 13

About picsELATED studios

Minimalism. Modern. Classy. Timeless.

Just some of the words that I keep in mind everytime I take photos. I try to avoid over-editing, but sometimes a photo deserves a subtle filter or black & white effect. With night shots, minimizing noise is my main focus while maintaining detail and sharpness. Anyone can take a picture, but my goal is to create something you can find in an artbook or magazine ad. There are still so many techniques to learn and master, but each time I take out my camera, I try to apply something new.

Please visit our website for more information, blogs, and samples www.picsELATEDstudios.com

Follow picsELATED studios on

• Videos 4

4 Reviews for picsELATED studios

• Y

Anna · Married on 01/01/2012

Joseph from picsElated Studios is our videographer for our wedding this upcoming May. I will update this review to reflect a review for the wedding when the time comes. This review specifically speaks to the amazing engagement/save the date video that Joseph made for us.

What began as a silly idea to somehow capture mine and my fiance's competitive nature turned into a sweet, funny, and heartwarming video that we're truly going to cherish for years to come. Joseph was flexible in scheduling the shoot for us and even came back a few times in order to ensure that he has ample material complete the video. We're extremely happy with the finished produced and were glad to have worked with such a fun and easy going guy who's passionate about videography.

We absolutely can't wait to see what he's going to come up with for our wedding video!

Sent on 03/05/2012
  • Tien

Tien · event on 11/05/2011

Joseph is an amazing photographer! He took beautiful pictures of my baby at 2 months and at her baptism. He is the nicest person and very professional! I couldn't be more in love with the pictures Joseph took of my baby girl, we will love them forever and she will get to see how beautiful she was as a baby!

Sent on 02/02/2012

picsELATED studios's reply:

Thank you so much Tien. It was such an honor to take photos of your first born beautiful Maddie =) Anytime you, Michael, or the family need portraits, just let me know and I'll be more than happy to stop by. Thanks again for the nice review.

Christine · Married on 10/09/2011

I have nothing but accolades to describe picsELATED’s photographs from my wedding. During the wedding planning process, my husband and I knew that these photographs would be our most treasured keepsake. Our photographer Joseph definitely did not disappoint, his keen and creative eye captured everything we had hoped for and more! Looking back at our photographs, there’s an instant flooding feeling of love, happiness, and excitement. He has a way with detail and was able to perfectly preserve all the important moments and raw emotion, but did in a way that his photographs are also artistically and emotionally beautiful. Overall we appreciated not having to worry about anything; his friendliness, professionalism, creativity, and timeliness are second to none!

Sent on 02/03/2012

picsELATED studios's reply:

What can I say, both you and Johann looked great in front of the camera so it wasn't hard to get stunning photos. I'm glad I was able to capture some photos that really showed the true essence and emotion behind your special day. There will be more special days in your life journey, I'll be here. Thanks for the thoughtful and amazing review.

picsELATED studios FAQ

• What photography items do you offer? Digital Files, Proofs

• 6506 America Blvd. Hyattsville, 20782 See on map
    4104931917 (Phone number)
    3016378071 (Other Phone Number)