Clermont, FL 34711 Map · Phone number

About Picket Fence Events

It's okay to want, "the white picket fence" when it comes to your event. Let me help create moments in your life that are all things pretty and precise. Your idealistic event can come to life with creativity, class, and clear direction.

Picket Fence Events (Formerly AJW Events) was created to provide event planning services a step above the rest. Our lead Planner, Ashley, will dream up, or "brainstorm" that perfect wedding from start to finish, from "I will" to "I do". The vendor selection is from the elegantly inexpensive to the outrageously over-the-top, to give you exactly what you're looking for. Knowledge of color schemes, architectural design, cultural themes, and current trends is used to custom create your idealistic occasion. If you have already planned your event and need a Day-Of coordinator, our organized and professional expertise guarantees it runs smoothly.

Follow Picket Fence Events on

Couple's portrait
88a3cfdceff5fe2e 1265438889390 lovo2

5 Reviews for Picket Fence Events

Patricia · Married on 07/21/2018

I don't have enough words to describe how amazing Ashley was while helping me. She is so amazing and made my day perfect. She made me feel special and was always available to chat and answer questions. She is very knowledgeable and helped me negotiate a deal with the venue to get a $1500 discount. She knew the name of every flower when we went flower shopping for my bouquet. She checked with me to make sure I was not overwhelmed and was on top of everything. Seriously if you are planning a wedding don't bother looking for anyone else, I don't think there could be anyone else out there that would do a better job than Ashley. She was amazing in keeping me informed of my budget. She helped me find budget vendors to make sure I had everything I dreamed of. My wedding was on 7/21/18 and I couldn't have asked for a better person to help me. I wish I could have her in my life every day. Honestly exceeded all my expectations.

Sent on 07/25/2018

Picket Fence Events's reply:

Thank you for your kind words. It was wonderful planning with you and I wish both you and Chris a most joyous marriage.

Amanda · Married on 10/17/2009

Ashley was incredibly organized and detail oriented. I am thankful that I chose her to be my "brain" on my wedding day. I was able to concentrate on my husband, our future, and our guests while she dealt with vendors, to-do-lists, and schedules. I had not originally budgeted for a coordinator, but after my sister's wedding without one... I started looking! After my first meeting with Ashley, I didn't have to meet anyone else. Thanks Ashley for making my wedding beautiful and stress-free!!

Sent on 11/23/2009

Rachel · Married on 05/31/2009

Ashley will work with you to make everything exceptional.

Sent on 06/23/2009

Award

Picket Fence Events FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?
    $ 1000.00
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?
    $ 2000
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning?
    $ 4000.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate?
  • What wedding events do you provide services for?
    Ceremony
    Reception
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Budget Analysis
    Partial Planning
    Timelines
    To-Do Lists
    Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning?
    Civil
    Cultural
    Destination
    Eco-Friendly
    Non-Religious
    Religious
  • How many planners are on your team?

• A Chair Affair
    A Chair Affair Wedding Rentals

If you're looking for a wedding planner with a who can brainstorm with you and then has a "we can get it done attitude" you'll want AJW Events. With wedding professional vendors available to them planning your wedding will be a breeze and fun!

• GrooveEvents.us
    GrooveEvents.us Wedding DJs

quality all around!

• Beautiful Music & Paint It Black Quartet (Est. 1985)
    Beautiful Music & Paint It Black Quartet (Est. 1985) Wedding Musicians

We have enjoyed working with Ashley several times now. And looking forward to a continued partnership for Special events. Please consider her services as recommended by not only us but my many in the wedding industry. Happy Planning, Shannon Caine, Beautiful Music www.BeautifulMusic.cc

• Clermont, 34711 See on map