4745 Arville St, Las Vegas, NV 89103 Map · Phone number
  • Pricing
  • Deals 1

About Pick A View and Say I Do

About Pick A View and Say I Do ™

Las Vegas is the wedding capital of the world and list in the Top 10 as a Destination Wedding. However, times have changed, and we are the change you have been waiting for. Chapels in Las Vegas are somewhat out dated and may be too traditional. Having worked in the Wedding industry in Las Vegas, our team collectively have over 25 years experience in the Las Vegas Wedding Industry. It is clear a Change is needed. Pick a View and Say I Do ™ is the change your looking for.

Las Vegas is scenic, it is in itself one of the most Beautiful Skylines in the World. Why not take advantage of these views?

We offer Couples the opportunity to take full advantage of the Spectacular views in Las Vegas. Every picture perfect moment will be captured with the amazing backdrops of our Fabulous Strip.

Say "I Do" at the Las Vegas Sign, in your Hotel Suite, on our Party Bus, or speak to our Coordinators for additional public places on the Las Vegas Strip or Downtown Las Vegas.

Our Wedding packages will never compare to any others. Our packages are "ALL INCLUSIVE" NO SURPRISES, and no need for expensive add on's. You select the amount of time you need One, Two or Three Hours, select your transportation preference, Limo, Sprinter or Party Bus and we do the rest. Your Photographer will be on board your vehicle with you to capture every moment, and you will receive your ENTIRE Photo Gallery. No limit to the photos you receive. You will have access to your images online, they are hosted for 30 days, and you are provided the access to download all the photos with copyright release to print directly on to your computer. Thats right, you receive ALL PHOTOS!

Who We Are

New in 2019, Pick A View and Say I Do ™ is a unique and hassle-free wedding planning service for couples in Las Vegas, Nevada. This service offers couples all-inclusive wedding day packages for very affordable rates. Choose to have your wedding ceremony at The Las Vegas sign, Bellagio Fountains, Fremont, or at several other locations and enjoy a few hours of fun. These packages turn the traditional Vegas elopement into a truly memorable experience. For an affordable and hassle-free wedding, choose Pick A View and Say I Do™.

Pick A View and Say I Do™ offers affordable preset wedding packages. You can host your ceremony in select areas on the Las Vegas Strip or Downtown Las Vegas, and enjoy Limo, Sprinter or Party Bus transportation provided by our Partners at Luxury Limousines of Las Vegas. You will ride in luxury to and from the ceremony site. Choose from One, Two or Three Hours, and take advantage of an amazing photo strip tour with your entire wedding party. All our packages include your entire photo gallery digitally available for download. Copyright Release to print will be provided with your complete gallery and all taxes and gratuities are covered.

• Officiant
  • Floral
  • Limo, Sprinter or Party Bus transportation.
  • Complimentary Transportation to and from marriage bureau
  • Photographer
  • Complete Digital Gallery
  • Bottle service with select packages

Follow Pick A View and Say I Do on

• Videos 1

1 Reviews for Pick A View and Say I Do

• Julie

Julie Maturano · Married on 11/16/2018

We wanted something different, and we got it!

The girls at Luxury Limo and Pick a View were amazing. They were there to answer all our questions, and help me plan. We visited Vegas and we were not impressed with the chapels but we knew we wanted to be married in Vegas. This experience was hands down one of the best. We had a blast in the party bus, the photographer was amazing, and FREE Bottle Service on the Party Bus, Our family and friends had a blast. Thank you everyone that made this so special. Our photos are amazing!!

Sent on 01/11/2019

Pick A View and Say I Do's reply:

Thank You Julie! You were both great to work with. It was a fun experience for our team as well. Our party bus is always available! Next time your in Vegas give us a call. Congratulations and Happy New Year!!

Pick A View and Say I Do Pricing

Pick A View and Say I Do Price Rates

Pick A View and Say I Do FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination? $ 995.00
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning? $ 500.00
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning? $ 995.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate? Yes
  • What is the hourly rate? $ 150.00
  • What weddings do you have experience planning? Civil, Cultural, Destination, Double Weddings, Elopement, Military, Non-Religious
  • How many planners are on your team? 6