6325 Atkins, Troy, MI 48085 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 6

About Piano Man Dan

Looking for a classy, fun cocktail hour? Quiet ambiance for an elegant or romantic dinner reception? Music conducive to conversation? Look no further. Visit our site today to inquire or for booking information!

www.pianomandan.net

• Videos 2

5 Reviews for Piano Man Dan

Jen · Married on 08/18/2012

Dan,
    Thanks so much for being a part of our wedding! Everyone enjoyed your music. It set the perfect tone for the kind of reception we had planned – carefree and elegant. You are extremely talented and I will certainly refer our friends and family over to you when we are given the chance. Also, thanks for making it so easy to work with you. It was so great to contact you, hear back from you immediately with music selection / payment instructions and then hear from you again, 2 weeks prior to our reception. I didn't have to call you to remind you of the event date, confirm that you received our payment, etc. You left nothing for me to "worry" about. I really appreciated that! Thanks again Dan! You're awesome.

Stacy · Married on 06/23/2012

Hi Dan, Thank you so much for your wonderful job at my wedding. I was really glad you had a chance to introduce yourself and let me know you were at the wedding site before the wedding started. It really put me at ease! I was so nervous I did not get a chance to really pay attention to the music, but it definitely helped me feel more comfortable walking down the aisle. Everyone I talked to said you did a great job and loved the variety of different music! Thank you again!

Lindsey · Married on 04/14/2012

You have a wonderful attitude and personality and it shows in your performance. Thank you, Dan, for making our day absolutely breathtaking!!

Piano Man Dan FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding ceremony music? $ 294.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 400.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Ceremony Music, Cocktail Hour Music, Reception Music, Rehearsal Dinner Music, Sound/PA System
  • What ceremony music arrangements can you provide? Soloist / Vocalist
  • How many musicians are in your band(s)? 1 - 3
  • What instruments does your group play? Piano
  • What services do you provide? Ceremony Music, Cocktail Hour Music, Reception Music, Rehearsal Dinner Music, Sound/PA System

• Michigan Wedding DJ Service
    Michigan Wedding DJ Service Wedding DJs

I've worked with Dan many times. I even deejayed his wedding. He's a total pro. I highly recommend his professional piano services. What I really like is he's a team player and that matters come your big day.

• 6325 Atkins Troy, 48085 See on map