1220 N. Vernon Street, Arlington, VA 22201 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 9

About Pianist Joshua Espinoza

Update: Josh's Wedding Music Blog is here! www.marrymemusic.com

Classically trained pianist Joshua Espinoza is well-versed in classical, jazz, and pop styles. He holds a Bachelor's of Music from Furman University in Greenville, SC, and a Masters Degree in jazz studies at the world-renowned Jacobs School of Music at Indiana University.

Josh has worked with numerous couples to tailor musical choices especially for their wedding ceremony. Whether you are looking for a traditional, religious, or even a more contemporary style, he can provide the necessary musical background to make your day special!

He can arrange for any type of ceremony music you need, and can even provide background jazz for a cocktail hour or rehearsal dinner, depending on your needs. He is professional, prompt, and flexible, all qualities necessary for the wedding profession.

Read his reviews here and on his website, www.joshuaespinoza.com, to see what previous clients have to say about his music!

Follow Pianist Joshua Espinoza on

joshheadshots web 023

• Videos 1

14 Reviews for Pianist Joshua Espinoza

Jeff · Married on 03/11/2017

My wife found Joshua on Gigmasters, but I thought I'd add a review on here as well. First off, Joshua's musicality is on point! He played with a trio (piano, bass and drum) for our wedding at Trummer's on Main. My wife and I both love jazz music so it made perfect sense. We heard samples of Joshua and band members online, but when they played live it was like we had a special concert just for us and our closest family/friends. He was very professional, punctual and amazingly talented. We were very lucky and honored to have him play at our wedding. If you want some great jazz music and even some pop standards at your event, Joshua is your man. You better book him in advance as he is a busy man just check out his event schedule! Thank you again to you Joshua and the rest of your trio for giving our special day a private concert :)

Sent on 03/31/2017

Pianist Joshua Espinoza's reply:

It was a real pleasure being a part of your celebration, Jeff! Thanks for the outstanding feedback and for allowing us to perform for your friends and family! All the best to you and Marisa!

Kyle · Married on 09/28/2013

Absolutely perfect. Joshua was very open and flexible throughout the entire planning process. Did not have an issue with any of the song choices we gave him and played beautifully! Definitely recommend Joshua for any event, be it a wedding, anniversary party, or even an elegant/classy get together. Also very kind and courteous, also was very responsive to all questions and emails/changes we sent his way. Thank you Josh!!

Sent on 10/08/2013

Stephanie · Married on 05/26/2013

From the very beginning, Josh was incredibly friendly and responded to all of my emails within a day or two. He was also willing to learn new songs and gave me tons of pointers on how to choose my ceremony music, which was actually rather difficult for me. He actually has a blog that teaches brides how to choose their ceremony music. Totally genius (and very helpful)!! Again, Josh was very sweet from the beginning and incredibly professional, but I was BEYOND impressed with him when the ceremony kept getting moved around because of the weather. He started out with his kit outside, had to move inside when it started raining, and then brought it back outside when it stopped raining again. I probably would have been a little annoyed if something like this happened to me, but Josh did not complain at all...and even moved around with a smile on his face! Another thing that impressed me was that Josh learned all of the music I chose for the ceremony within a week or two and played everything flawlessly. Thankfully, we had also hired him to play our cocktail hour, because I didn't want him to leave!! I would HIGHLY recommend Josh to other brides looking for a pianist for their ceremony and would also recommend hiring him to play the reception as well. He was fantastic, and if I ever need a musician for another event, I will definitely be giving him another phone call! The ONLY thing I would change is the weather...the rain made it impossible to get all of our pictures finished before cocktail hour started, so I was unable to spend as much time as I would have liked listening to him play after the ceremony.

Sent on 07/09/2013

Pianist Joshua Espinoza FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding ceremony music? $ 300.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 400.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Ceremony Music, Cocktail Hour Music, Learn New Songs, Travel Expenses
  • What ceremony music arrangements can you provide? Instrumental - Solo, Instrumental - Duo, Instrumental - Trio, Soloist / Vocalist
  • How many musicians are in your band(s)? 1 - 3
  • What instruments does your group play? Clarinet, Harp, Piano, Saxophone, Violin
  • What services do you provide? Ceremony Music, Cocktail Hour Music, Learn New Songs, Reception Music, Rehearsal Dinner Music, Vocals

• 1220 N. Vernon Street Arlington, 22201 See on map