Phunky Sound Entertainment, LLC & Phunky Photobooth

Phunky Sound Entertainment, LLC & Phunky Photobooth

Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Phunky Sound Entertainment, LLC & Phunky Photobooth

Experience the Finest in DJ Entertainment

Phunky Sound Entertainment, LLC is a premier DJ/Live Sound company serving all of South Jersey and Philadelphia. We specialize in providing a professional service with a great attitude to ensure your event has a polished performance. Welcome to the peace and mind and reliability of Phunky Sound Entertainment, LLC.

We offer fully customizable packages with a la carte options such as custom monograms, large screens for video montage and live simulcast, dance floor party lighting, uplighting, and live musicians (jazz guitarist/pianist/trios/bands).  We also offer one stop shopping with Photography, Videography and Photo Booths.

All of our staff dress appropriately, are courteous and are accommodating. We know that you've put a lot of time and effort into your special day. Let our professional service return those results on the most important day in your life.

Categories: Wedding DJ

Regions serviced: Southern New Jersey

Follow Phunky Sound Entertainment, LLC & Phunky Photobooth on

41 Reviews for Phunky Sound Entertainment, LLC & Phunky Photobooth

MC (1)
Photobooth (1)
Sound/PA System (1)

Amazing!!! We were provided with the absolute best service. Jocelyn was a pleasure to work with and she made sure that the whole wedding went seamlessly. The band and DJ were phenomenal. I can't stop thinking about how they all made my New Year's Wedding such an wonderful night. I hope to be able to work with them again!

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture jennifer, 12/31/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Band, DJ

We used Phunky Photobooth for our 8th Grade Dinner Dance. They are easy to work with, responsive and professional! They set up and broke down quickly & efficiently. The attendant was great with the kids & adults, had fun props and the pictures turned out terrific! Would definitely use again & highly recommend!

Profile Picture A, 6/4/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Lighting & Decor, Photography, Videography

Phunky Sound Entertainment made our event most memorable.

Profile Picture Melissa , 4/9/16, 1 Review

3 VIDEOS

Phunky Sound Commercial
0:57 minutes

3 ENDORSEMENTS
Phunky Sound Entertainment really impressed me with their photobooth and up lighting. While I deejayed the wedding reception they provided the ambiance to make the event a huge success!! I highly recommend them

Great folks to work with! Jocelyn is the wedding planner and her husband is a DJ...Great combo and they get the job done and are professionals!! I know how hard it is to get going in this business (we have only been back at it for a few years now) but for DJ's I do believe it is a harder group and harder to advertise!

Phunky Sound Entertainment was awesome to work with. The DJ/Video Montage and Lighting services were incredible. Jocelyn was also the Wedding Planner that day at Valleybrook Country Club and I can't say enough about how organized and how smooth the ceremony and reception went.

Events