1216 Grandview Ave, Pittsburgh, PA 15211 Map · Phone number
  • Photos
  • Deals 1

About Photos by Nick

Photography is our life, our passion and our vision. It is not just our occupation but it is our identity and style. We have always focused on creating magazine style images and building a strong and stable business. We believe that our customers come first and by settings the right goals, we can make them our number one priority. We also like to be flexible so that no matter what challenge or opportunity comes our way, we are ready and prepared to adapt to what is next to come.

I love the freedom, creativity and opportunities we find within photographing children and weddings. No matter the location, weather, personalities of the subject or requirements; we can create stunning images that look like they were meant to be in a magazine. As a wedding and children photographer, our job is to capture the beauty, emotion and style of our subject. Our images have won many awards, appeared in magazines and placed on T.V. locally and nationally. When photographing children and weddings, we pride ourselves by offering each client the same quality magazine style photography. We aim to provide our clients with unique products and a one of a kind image.

We are Photos by Nick and we will provide you with fun and amazing work for fun and amazing clients. We style our work after your personality with a touch of our own flare. We look forward to working with you soon. Nick is available worldwide for Documentary Wedding Photography.

67 Reviews for Photos by Nick

Photos by Nick 1
Photos by Nick 2
Photos by Nick 3
Photos by Nick 4

Jamie · Married on 10/14/2017

Nick did an amazing job on our wedding photos. You can not go wrong when hiring him. Amazing guy to work with!

Sent on 11/10/2017

Nick and Jessica · Married on 10/14/2017

Nick did my engagement photos and wedding photos and we are extremely happy with them. Nick is a great guy to work with. He’s fun to work with and we will definitely be using him when we have kids soon. Sorry I put the wrong date on my review and don’t know how to change it. My wedding was Friday the 13th.

Sent on 12/02/2017

Amber · Married on 08/05/2017

Nick and Mar did a wonderful job with our photos. We can not thank you enough!

Sent on 08/30/2017

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Photos by Nick 1
    Sunday Weddings
    Having a wedding on a Sunday? Want to save 10% off of our services? Mention this add before you book us to get 10% off.

• Splash DJ
    Splash DJ Wedding DJs

Absolute pleasure to work with!

• Pittsburgh Makeup
    Pittsburgh Makeup Wedding Hair & Makeup

Nick is wonderful, I wish I had more weddings with him! I truly love when I get to work with him, the photos always turn out amazing and I know I'll have some fantastic pictures of my bride. Plus he is a super nice guy -- which is always a must need in my book!

• Blooms Florist
    Blooms Florist Wedding Florists

I've known Nick since he was a small boy. I did his wedding flowers and now I can say that he will create pitures that are viewed from a guy that has a creative eye that see the unigue. Take a look at his porfolio and you will see that....and you will love working with him!

• 1216 Grandview Ave Pittsburgh, 15211 See on map