Photography Stiles

Rocky Hill, CT View map Visit website
2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

Hello!

My name is Chris Stiles from Photography Stiles. I run a full time premium wedding and portrait studio photography business located in Hartford, CT serving the Tri-State and New England. My skillset isn't just photographing couples like you but ranges from helping the wedding venue coordinator make a game time decision on rain for your outdoor ceremony, (I have fancy/nifty radar apps because I'm also a degreed Meteorologist). We only accept 30 couples per year due to the quality and care we take with each wedding.

Experience
I'm not going to bore you with some of the awards I've been selected for along this journey, as the reviews from our wonderful couples paint a better picture of what to expect me (check them out). I've always loved photography specifically capturing the sky and chasing storms, but it wasn't until after college I fell in love with wedding photography. Telling stories through my lens to make the most out of every photograph taken and have been pressing the shutter button since 2012! I've had education from some of the best experts in the field whether that's how to deal with lighting in dark venues, or how to pose a crowd of bridesmaids/groomsmen when everyone is getting rowdy from the excitement of the day. I continue my education continously as the learning curve never ends. If there is something I tell other photographers starting their own path, it's actively listening is everything. You the couple are unique and want to make your wedding custom to your own style and personality. It's my job to help you make that happen and capture your family, friends, and love in a a photo for a lifetime.

I am happy to create a custom wedding package just for you to make your day everything you envisioned it to be. We only shoot one wedding per day, to give you the attention you deserve. Additional services include:

• High-resolution images
  • Second shooter
  • Assistant
  • Premium edits from photo editing professionals
  • Digital files
  • Slideshow
  • Multiple locations
  • Travel
  • Albums
  • Prints

Other Services
In addition to shooting your wedding day, we find it extremely important to include an engagement session as this is a fun, relaxed way to get in front of the camera together so it's one less thing to think about on your wedding day! Not to mention we love to see what you're going to use as your save the date photo! Additional services include:

• Engagement shoot
  • Wedding portraits
  • Destination wedding
  • Save the dates

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$3,900

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

2nd Shooter
Add'l Hours
Engagement Shoot
Multi. Locations
Albums
Proofs

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Natural
Photojournalism
Traditional

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Destination / Travel
Engagement Shoot
Multi. Locations
Second Shooter
Trash The Dress
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Canvas
Flush Mount
Matted Prints
Prints
Save the Date

Emily S. Getting married on 10/02/2022

1000 % Recommend!!!

Wow, I don't even know where to begin how to describe our session with Chris! He had made our session personal and beautiful all at the same time! He was able to capture our personalities and kept us laughing the whole time! If you are looking for a photographer who will guide you and help you pose with ease, he is your photographer! Chris is a wonderful individual who made everything that was nerving at first become second nature. We are so excited for him to capture our wedding as well! Thank you Chris for an amazing session and the more memories you'll capture!
  • Meaghan
    Meaghan M. Getting married on 09/17/2022

Great quality pictures!

Chris was so much fun to work with! We were definitely nervous for our engagement photo shoot as we both can be a tad bit awkward in photos sometimes! You can see how awkward we felt in our first photo and then there's a rapid progression of us feeling more and more comfortable as Chris walked us through the shoot and even shared some tips about photography. He was always super polite and nice! We love our photos and honestly its going to be tough to pick which ones to frame/use for save the dates/etc. He picked a beautiful spot to do the session (Harkness Park), had a plan for if it drizzled (and planned to reschedule if it poured), and also let us do an outfit change halfway through! It was like getting two sessions in one :) Finally, my fiance usually lets us take all of three photographs together before he's "done" but with Chris he actually had some fun!!!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Real Weddings

• Sarah & Austin
    102 photos · 09/27/2019

Rocky Hill Rocky Hill, CT, 06067

9:00 AM - 5:00 PM ET
Location of (Photography Stiles)
30 Arbor Street Suite 207 Hartford, CT, 06106

9:00 AM - 5:00 PM

Other vendors in Hartford for your wedding