Acworth, GA 30101 Map · Phone number

About Photography. Events. Entertainment...By Susette

My vision is to be able to provide quality services when it comes to entertainment, event coordination and photography.

Take a look around.
There's a little bit of everything... For everyone.

Weddings - Maternity Photos - Trash the Dress Shoots - Family Portraits - Birthdays - Children's Photos - Senior Portraits - Bridal Portraits - Christmas Photos
Prom and Homecoming - Modeling & Headshots - Corporate Events - Newborn Photos - Engagement Shoots

***************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************
About Me...

Throughout my many entrepreneurial attempts over the past few years I came to realize that to be successful and happy you must not compromise who you are.

I am Susette Rebuelta. A creative, unique and forever-artistic person. As a photographer, designer, artist and entertainer I know no boundaries. My imagination and talent is vast and I have learned to accept it. I have always been told that I have many talents, not just one. So why limit them?

This is why I have created

"...By Susette"

A company where I can express myself and share with others my versatility and talents that I have learned.

As a Performer...

I have been singing, dancing and acting since I probably took my first breath. I have a profound love for the fine arts. Music, Dance, Drama... I love it all. Growing up I performed all over. Competitions, dance recitals, talent shows, auditions. You name it, I was there. A singer for 22 years, dancer for 18 and actress for 10, my passion for the arts will never cease.

As a Photographer...

I am a 26 year old mother of a beautiful 3 year old boy. HE has been my inspiration for diving into the world of photography and visual arts. When I became a mom, I, like many others couldn't get enough pictures. I decided to invest in a quality camera and make more of the moments I captured. I was hooked. I realized that I have a natural connection with the camera and a love for "capturing life". This is my motto. I capture the moment, the essence of life and everything in that one moment that we want to hold on to forever. This is why I am a TRUE photographer and visual artist.

As a Planner & Designer...

Who doesn't love weddings? birthdays? anniversary's? We all do. I like planning them, designing them, coordinating them.My natural knack for organization and my ability to share my artistic visions through design are what make me a unique event planner. Although this is a new realm of work that I have yet to truly begin. I am passionate about it and I look forward to growing my event planning business in the years to come.

So, there you have it. This is who I am. Now you know a little bit... About Me.

wedding9