Rockledge, FL 32955 Map · Phone number
  • Deals 1

About Photography by Vanessa Lusk

Welcome!

I am Vanessa Lusk and would love to be your photographer. At an early age I

began to develop a love for photography. I feel extremely privileged every time I have a chance to do a photo shoot, because I am doing the very thing I love to do. Therefore, I truly believe my work does speak for itself, all because I pour my heart, soul, mind, and strength into every given shot- from the simplest shots to the most difficult shots my heart is there.

My philosophy is based on the satisfaction of clients. This is earned by trust, Planning, and attention to detail. My photography style is very relaxed and peaceful. Therefore, I am an on location photographer and do not use a studio, which means I preferred to capture the natural images of you, your child, or family doing what comes natural either at a park, a beach, or simply sitting in the living room of your home.

Thank You and I Hope We Can Meet Soon!

Weddings[K1]

Weddings are very important and I take them very serious. I will be very emotionally and professionally attached and will take great pride in getting the memory that will carry a lifetime. I know 15 years later I still look back at the photos of my wedding and reminisce about that very day. Because I review each photo meticulously it takes 4-6 weeks before the photos are ready for viewing.

Booking a wedding with me is extremely easy. I will do a meet and greet session with you and this will be the time you can interview me and ask me all the question a bride needs to ask. After you are comfortable with me I will bring out my computer and my portfolio for your viewing were we can get into the fun stuff and the uniqueness of your special day. Some clients will want to wait and interview more photographers and some will book with me on the spot.

Please keep in mind I cannot save your date unless I receive a 50% deposit. I usually book up fast so don't procrastinate to long so the earlier the better.

Thank you in advance for even considering the thought of Photography by Vanessa Lusk covering the most special day a man and women could experience.

Diamond Package ($1750[K2] )

• Up to 8 hours of Photography time (also includes the reception)
  • A Copyright release CD of photos
  • Engagement session (1hr photo shoot)
  • 8x8 or 8x10 coffee table album

Economy package($295)

• Up to 2 hours of Photograph time
  • Personalized gallery for viewing
  • A copy right release CD

All packages have the oportunity to order a package of pictures or individual pictures online when you view your event in the personal gallery

[K1]This is a choice on this page where a customer click on this and the explanation will drop down giving them the four options to look at.

[K2]Then each one of this bold packages can be clicked on and the info will drop down.

c7b329b666e13f88 1298654927482 2
c7b329b666e13f88 1298654927482 2

Photography by Vanessa Lusk FAQ

• What photography services do you offer? Custom Graphics, High-Res Images
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Matted Prints, Prints, Proofs

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Photography by Vanessa Lusk 1
    Wedding Wire Discount
    If you book a wedding through this website you will recieve a 10% discount on all my services and if you book the Diamond package for your wedding through this website. You will recieve an extra 8x8 table top coffee album.

• Rockledge, 32955 See on map