2200 New York Ave, Austin, TX 78702 Map · Phone number
  • Photos

18 Reviews for Photography By Vanessa

Christina · Married on 06/02/2018

Vanessa was absolutely spectacular!! After the wedding everyone was talking about the amazing job she did all evening - it was impressive! Our wedding was outdoors during a record setting heat wave and somehow she managed to never lose energy or her sense of humor through the whole night!! She is like an all-star athlete with her ability to be everywhere at once, handle the unbelievable heat and manage yoga and gymnastic poses all while maintaining a creative eye!! I have never been comfortable in front of a camera but the night was so unbelievably and contagiously fun and she provided such wonderful and easy direction for us that I felt completely relaxed and stayed in the moment, enjoying being surrounded by my husband and family!

Thank you so much for capturing the magic, joy and beauty of our day...

Sent on 07/09/2018

Janet · Married on 09/26/2015

Is it weird to love your wedding photographer? No...whew! Because I most certainly LOVE Vanessa. She is so talented that you will literally never look better than you do when you see yourself in one of her photos.

My wedding planner recommended Vanessa, probably because she realized I would love that sassy woman and all her abilities. She kept my crazy family in check...no easy job...and actually quite similar to herding cats. She kept my Husband's family in check...an even tougher job for which my husband and I will forever call her "The Photographer Whisperer."

In all seriousness our photographs are ridiculously awesome. It pretty much looks like we were celebrities throwing the best party of the 21st century. She caught everything, the details of the event, the candid moments, the tears, the smiles, the SHOES (um yes, love me some red soles), the happiness but most importantly the LOVE.

How can picture show love? I have no idea, but Vanessa does and that's why she is the only person I'd ever trust with an event as important as a wedding or as average as a Saturday afternoon in sweatpants.

Sent on 01/30/2016

Vanessa is top notch! We handpicked her to do the photography for my wedding and from day one, she was accommodating and willing to do whatever to get the photos we wanted. The engagement photos were fun and she handled the difficult weather perfectly. The bridal portrait was beyond perfect and she truly captured what my mother and I wanted in the bridals, simply gorgeous. The wedding day photos are wonderful and she truly captured the uniqueness and character of our wedding. When I wanted a photo reprinted due to an airbrush question, her response was "yes, I want you to be happy." How many vendors today say that and do whatever it takes to make it happen, and then don't charge you for it? Love this lady, she is the best!

Sent on 08/04/2015