West Bloomfield, MI 48322 Map · Phone number

About Photography by Suman

Thank you for considering Photography by Suman for your special day. Every photographer claims to take photo journalistic images these days. So what makes me different? Why would you want me to photograph your wedding day? The answer is simple - because I create extra ordinary images out of ordinary situations and locations.

My aim is to take images of your special day that make you go WOW! I strive to create unique, artistic, dramatic and vibrant images that you could not have imagined. I infuse glamor and fashion in to my work to make my brides look like they belong in a fashion magazine. At the same time, I stand back when needed and quietly capture your love, romance, quirkiness, goofyness, tears and laughter. :)

So please visit my website to see my work, learn a little about me and I hope that it will convince you to reach out to me so that we can chat about your special day and I can learn more about what's important to you.

Cheers!
p.s.: I travel world wide to shoot weddings! :)

Website: http://www.photographybysuman.com

Photography by Suman FAQ

• What photography services do you offer? Liability Insurance

• Full Circle Eventi
    Full Circle Eventi Wedding Planners

My clients and I met with Suman after I introduced them to a number of his images. They were impressed with the detail of his work and the "special" shots he's known for. After deliberating, they chose to go with Suman because they really liked his personality. As a wedding designer, I really appreciate Suman's eye for detail and attention to color contrasts and eye popping imagery. It was an absolute delight to work with Suman and I know we will continue to work together often in the future! Lia Moore Creative Director, Full Circle Eventi

• West Bloomfield, 48322 See on map