Engagement
Shoot included

Nearby Vendors to Consider

About photography by orlando

We Love What We Do!

Orlando is an International Award Winning Wedding & Event Photographer.  Rated Top 10 Most Popular  wedding Photographer in the world by the wedding industry experts!

Weather we are shooting in New Jersey & New York  or Chicago, Las Vegas, Aruba, Mexico or Europe we approach weddings with a fresh contemporary style!

We love to capture the natural un-staged moments of a wedding and reflect the excitement and emotions of the day.  We pride ourselves with providing our clients with an exceptional over all experience from your first meeting to the day you pick up your images.

We truly love what we do and cherish the relationships we build with our clients!  Check us out and if you like what you hear and see then give us a call we'd love to sit down with you over some coffee & cupcakes and answer any questions you might have!

We look forward to meeting you!

Categories: Wedding Photographer

Regions serviced: Northern New Jersey

Follow photography by orlando on

66 Reviews for photography by orlando

Destination / Travel (1)
Liability Insurance (1)
Multi. Locations (1)
Save the Date (1)

A superbly talented team!!! Our photos and videos were incredible - artistic and timeless. Our social media-ready clip looks like a movie trailer! All our family and friends have gushed over them. I normally HATE taking pictures and videos but Orlando and his team put me at ease so quickly and easily, we loved how everything turned out.
Beyond that, Orlando and his teams are so easy to work with - beyond professional and accommodating. I cannot wait to work with Orlando for ALL my future photography needs. I don't hesitate for a second to highly recommend Photography by Orlando. BIG thanks for capturing our memories in such beautiful form!

Profile Picture Christina, 10/20/17, 7 Reviews
Category: Photography

Wow, the best is ever, is definitely still an understatement for Orlando, he truly makes the ordinary, extraordinary. I've dreamt of my wedding day since I was a little girl, but never did I ever dream of having the incredible photos Orlando gave me. He heard my vision, encouraged it, and made it all come to my life. My grandmother till this day swears he's one of the nicest, warm hearted, professionals she's ever met. His creativity, and ability to see a photo somewhere you'd never guess, is truly a talent. One of the most important things to me on my wedding was catching "in the moment" shots, and I must say Orlando was there during every single one. I could rave on and on, but you will only know what I'm talking about when you meet the man himself, as my husband would he say, "He's the Cristiano Ronaldo of Photography."

Profile Picture Stephanie, 8/26/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

I can't say enough good things about Photography by Orlando. We booked them ASAP because we had seen images of Orlando's work and were blown away. When we booked, Orlando was already booked for another wedding so we had Alex and Alan on our wedding day. I loved working with them - they were so professional and a lot of fun! Orlando also did our engagement photos, so we got to work with him as well. Our wedding and engagement pictures are absolutely stunning. Orlando, Alex, and Alan were amazing to work with and I can't recommend them enough.

Profile Picture Ally, 8/26/17, 3 Reviews

Proofs
Save the Date
10 AWARDS

5 ENDORSEMENTS
Orlando is a passionate and creative professional photographer who we have had the honor and pleasure of working alongside for several years. Orlando is a master artist with a keen eye for composition, unique angles, and is extremely stress-free to work with. Brides have mentioned to us how easy it was to discuss their vision with him and how willing he was to bring their vision to life through his unique shooting style. His secondary and assistant shooters are equally as dedicated to the art of photography. They arrive to the reception dressed for success and express a “can-do-will-do” attitude while remaining calm, cool, and collected the entire night.

Orlando's work is UNBELIEVABLE. I can write the biggest, most descriptive review but seriously just go check out his website. We enjoyed working together so much that we decided to open our own wedding center together 2 years ago!! Look no further ladies and gents. Consummate professional and class act.

Imana Hair Studio has worked with Photography by Orlando many times! The pictures are unbelievable!! His is creative, unique, you can tell photography is truly his passion!!

Woking with Orlando is an honor.....he and his staff are great at what they do, i highly recommend Photography by Orlando for your special day!!

Very creative

Events

623 Ridge Rd, Lyndhurst, NJ 07107   See On Map
973-320-8641 (phone)
We are free for appointments from Mon-Friday from 10am to as late at 8pm. We look forward to hearing from you!