P O Box 991, Woodbridge, NJ 07095 Map · Phone number
  • Deals 1

About Photography by Nicole Marie

Photography by Nicole Marie is a wedding photography company based in Woodbridge, New Jersey. They are passionate about giving every wedding they capture a unique look and style in their images. They love working with couples get the perfect shots that capture those memories that will last a lifetime.

Photography by Nicole Marie captures photos in contemporary, traditional, and photojournalistic styles. They provide professional and friendly care throughout the entire wedding planning process and the wedding day itself. They also offer proof of liability insurance. Photography by Nicole Marie wants their high-resolution images to become keepsakes for couples and their loved ones for years to come. Along with proofs, the company provides several options, including:

• Albums

danab000011
beach
boq toss

40 Reviews for Photography by Nicole Marie

Nicole was great to have at my wedding! Due to planning a wedding while being out of state, I was very limited in meeting with and talking to vendors prior to the wedding. Despite this, Nicole was very accommodating and helpful. She was willing to take any pictures you wanted and had a lot of ideas that were cute and original. Notably, I liked that she was not in your face or in the way during the night and took pictures as they happened. I am still waiting on getting my pictures back and cannot wait to see what they end up like!

Emily · Married on 04/21/2012

Nicole was awesome! We loved her! We could not have been happier with her service to us! We are still awaiting our photos - but I am confident they will be great and we will be very satisfied. Nicole was also the photographer for 2 other bride friends of mine. Those brides, were also extremely pleased with her work.

Nicole's package prices were very fair and what we needed and her sweet personality is what made us love her and choose her to capture the memories of our special day!

Emily Scholl Beaver

• Amanda

Amanda · Married on 03/25/2012

Nicole was an amazing photographer. She worked with our budget. It was a pleasure to have her photograph our wedding!

Photography by Nicole Marie FAQ

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Photography by Nicole Marie 1
    Winter Wedding Discount - Save hundreds!
    Winter Wedding discounts. If your wedding is between November through April contact me about the extra savings you will receive. Hundreds off packages!

• Reverend Anthony Cavallo
    Reverend Anthony Cavallo Wedding Officiants

Nicole was great to work with, Down to earth and a pleasure to work along side. Looking forward to working with her again.

• Weddings by Paris
    Weddings by Paris Wedding DJs

Nicole & I have worked together on a number of weddings, and while I do not know a lot about the ins and outs of photography, I can tell you that her brides and grooms absolutely love her work. Her dedication to her clients, knowledge and professionalism as well as photojournalistic skills make her a wonderful photographer to work with.

• Joyous Productions
    Joyous Productions Wedding Videographers

Nicole is one of my favorite photographers to work with. We have done several weddings together. Her laid back style is a breath of fresh air. She has a great eye for photography and brings creativity to her work. She is a true professional and I highly recommend her to anyone looking for a wedding photographer.

• P O Box 991 Woodbridge, NJ, 07095 See on map