53 Pine View Road, Beacon, NY 12508 Map · Phone number

• J.Ferrara Photography Inc
  • Infinity Frames

25 Reviews for Photography by Natalia

Brighid · Married on 07/03/2016

Natalia helped make dreams come true for my July 3 wedding in West Point, New York. When I spoke to the wedding planner at our venue (The Thayer Hotel at West Point), she absolutely RAVED about Natalia... And her glowing remarks were absolutely on point! From the first moment we spoke, I knew Natalia was well-versed in military wedding traditions and the most beautiful spots on campus at the United States Military Academy. Our first look was a blast, and we felt so confident the entire wedding day thanks to Natalia's constant compliments and easy-going personality. She is the essence of professionalism, and her photography is breathtaking. We're absolutely confident our wedding album will be gorgeous, and our guests are still raving about the one in a million moments Natalia so beautifully caught on camera - THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU! You truly are one of a kind.

Sent on 07/25/2016

Colleen · Married on 10/17/2015

If a picture is worth a thousand words, I’m pretty sure the pictures we got from Natalia from our wedding are worth at least a million. There’s probably not enough space on this webpage for me to truly express the incredible job Natalia did for my husband and I. We cannot stop looking at these pictures!!!! :) They are simply amazing.
    My husband and I work in television so we are very visually-stimulated people. And I’m very much a control freak by nature, so this turned me into an extremely anal and detail-oriented, perfectionist bride. So when things ran off-schedule that morning while I was getting ready, I got upset and started worrying about the rest of the day. Natalia acted as the reassurance I needed and I can’t thank her enough for that. She stayed on-point, on schedule and made sure she was getting the right images at the right time. I remember when I was finally getting my dress on (much later than scheduled!) I was so distraught, but the images from Natalia made it look like everything went perfectly! She truly has a gift of capturing the right emotions and helped me calm down when I was being a little crazy. She was so kind and professional with me at my worst, and also at my best. We communicated leading up to the wedding about what kind of shots I wanted, the look I was going for and Natalia certainly delivered. She withstood the colder weather outside to make sure we got all the fall-themed pictures we wanted and they are stunning. I wish I could give her more than 5 stars. She went above and beyond the ENTIRE day. You most certainly get what you pay for and THEN some with Natalia. We got so many comments on social media from our family and friends who loved her images too. We could not be happier with choosing Natalia for our wedding!!!!

Sent on 11/20/2015

Kayla · Married on 05/24/2015

Natalia and her team were amazing! Natalia was professional and precise throughout the whole planning process. We felt very comfortable on our wedding day and received several compliments from our guests about our photographer. Very thankful and happy with our selection and the timeless memories :)

Sent on 09/07/2015