McKinney, TX 75070 Map · Phone number

About Photography by May

The art of seduction is all in the boudoir session you do for him. And the sweet bonus is you will love the photos just as much as he will. Let me and my team pamper and style you like never before for your very own custom photoshoot. There is no gift more personal and intimate like the gift of YOU! My boudoir albums make a one of a kind groom's gift with custom personalization.

My style of boudoir photography is soft, feminine, and classy. I take pride in being able to capture the very soul and personalities of my clients. I look forward to capturing YOURS!

PBM is a full service studio. We take care of all your photographic needs from designing your shoot, custom graphic design for your cards and albums to prints on a variety of mediums.

Book your session today! 972.767.9829

pbmtamarac 47

5 Reviews for Photography by May

• W

Wendy · Married on 08/03/2014

From the moment I first met May we hit it off with our passion and view to deliver exceptional service to our clients. As a Makeup Artist I know how important it is to connect with your clients to make them feel and look beautiful on their special day. Well, I had a session with May back in October 2013 and I felt beautiful, comfortable, and confident. I was taken back to see the end result. I know how talented and amazing she is but I just never imagined I could ever see myself in that way. She is great at capturing your inner beauty and the entire shoot is so fun and relaxing. I truly intend to do it again. Thank you May!!! You rock!!

Sent on 08/03/2014

Photography by May's reply:

Thank you Wendy for your testimonial. Being in this industry yourself, you had the opportunity to pick any photographer but I am truly honored to have had the pleasure in capturing your beautiful self. To be recognized by you who is an amazing artist yourself is truly humbling.

Alice · Married on 05/18/2014

May was a pleasure to work with. She responded to my emails on a timely manner! She was such a pleasure to work with and I can't say enough great things about her work! This was the biggest investment for our wedding but it was definitely worth it! May was very helpful on how to pose, where the best locations were, and the results were incredible. The entire set was natural and beautiful. May's images capture our own stories and the story of our wedding, complete with elegance & humor, just like how we wanted it to be. My husband I would highly recommend going with Photography by May, wether or not a wedding or simply even a boudoir shot!

Sent on 12/26/2014

Photography by May's reply:

Thank you, Alice and Chris for having me as your wedding photographer. It was an honor to be apart of your special day with your family and friends. Your wedding pictures will help you relive that lovely day especially in your custom signature album where an unfolding events of the day story is told. I am so glad you LOVE your wedding photographs. Thank you in kind for your review.
  • Y

Yvette · event on 11/17/2013

My Boudoir experience was Amazing! I have never felt as sexy and beautiful as I did the day of the shoot. May made me feel comfortable and confident. She made my experience fun. I was extremely happy with the photos, I wanted to cry when I saw the them. I looked like a model and I loved every single one of them. May has an amazing talent and her quality of work is great. I highly recommend her service.

Thank you May!

Sent on 08/09/2014

Photography by May's reply:

Thank you Yvette for gracing my studio with your beauty. You are beautiful and sexy inside and out. I am so glad you have your beautiful album of images to show you that everyday and forever.

Photography by May FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 500.00
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Custom Graphics, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Slideshow

• McKinney, 75070 See on map