6936 E. 76th Pl, Tulsa, OK 74133 Map · Phone number
  • Photos

About Photography by Laura

We believe it is extremely important, especially with wedding photography that we not only meet, but that we exceed our clients’ expectations. We take our job very seriously and strive to only deliver the best quality and products available. As professional photographers, we are skilled at executing clients’ needs and special requests.

10 Reviews for Photography by Laura

Ted · Married on 07/12/2014

Laura photographed our wedding at Woodard Park. She did a professional job and has a cheery out going personality. I just picked up our photos which were in a nice photo album which also included 2 cds of the same pictures.
    I would highly recommend Laura!

Sent on 07/27/2014

Karalee · Married on 05/12/2012

Laura was so friendly, helpful, and efficient. She is also a GREAT value, as her prices are very reasonable given the high quality of her work. She was very professional, punctual, and personable. I would hire her again in a heartbeat! I hope that my pictures are as good as her customer service. Can't wait to see them!

Sent on 06/07/2012

Kristi · Married on 09/03/2011

All I can say about Laura is that she is the most professional photographer with the best personality and a great heart. She took the best photos for our wedding and we couldn't have asked for her to do a better job. She has an eye like no other. Let's just put it this way... The first thing we booked for our wedding was Laura because we didn't want her to be booked on our day. She is the best!!!

Sent on 10/27/2011

Award

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

• Ms laura's cakes
    Ms laura's cakes Wedding Cakes

I love love love to see Photography by Laura's photos, she is so great to work with and has such a great personality I havent meet anyone who wasnt thrilled with her work. such a great lady.

• 6936 E. 76th Pl Tulsa, 74133 See on map