13155 SW 134 ST Suite 106, Miami, FL 33186 Map · Phone number

About Photography by Johnpaul

Real Life. Real Moments. Real Photography.

For those who treasure the art of photography and would like nothing more then the ultimate in cutting edge, modern and sophisticated photography, we encourage you to visit our website and make an appointment to visit our studio and explore the photographic possibilities! Rest assure, there is no cookie cutter photography with us! Call us today!

Follow Photography by Johnpaul on

jp32613
JP32588

20 Reviews for Photography by Johnpaul

Matthew · Married on 05/28/2018

Photography by John Paul did a fantastic job as our wedding photographers. Right from our first interactions with them, they communicated professionally and were very easy to deal with. On the day, they brought a friendly and cheerful enthusiasm to photographing the event, and interacted with the family and other guests very well, striking a goood balance between marshallling them into position and keeping things light-hearted.

Both JP and his wife Elizabeth were full of fun photo ideas, and did a great job of making best use of a beautiful but unconventional venue. They were very responsive to our ideas, and were able to build on these with their own suggestions. Above all, they were good fun to work with and brought only positive energy.

JP was also great during the pre-ceremony photos - the bridal party was behind schedule due to a hair/makeup mishap, but he took it in his stride and was a flexible enough to make it work, all while maintaining good spirits.

We have so far only seen a handful of the shots as processing is still underway, but what we have seen so far look excellent.

I strongly recommend photography by JohnPaul!

Sent on 07/02/2018

Natalie · Married on 06/11/2016

JP & Elizabeth deserve so much praise! I cannot express how happy I am with their work and the experience that came with it! Photography by JohnPaul was recommended to me by a former bride and after speaking with Elizabeth and reviewing their work, I knew they had to photograph my wedding (so much so that prior to picking my date and locking in my venue, I made sure that they were available). Their willingness to work with me was unparalleled as they truly made me feel like family. I feel that this is why they're able to capture such beautiful moments: they do everything they can to make you comfortable, which sets the mood for honest and intimate photographs. I truly believe their photography captured the essence of our relationship and I look forward to working with JP & Elizabeth again as this journey of life takes my new husband and I through future milestones.

Sent on 07/18/2016

Mabel · Married on 04/19/2015

The hardest selection I had to make as far as vendors for my wedding was the photographer, I was extremely picky and knew exactly the style of photos that I wanted. My husband and I met with a few photographers after having reviewed their portfolios online but I always knew JPs photos were my favorite. He and his wife make a great team. We had our engagement photos with them and absolutely loved them, our wedding photos are amazing. We decided to do a trash the dress session recently and so far the sneak peaks are SPECTACULAR! JP is very professional, always arrived ahead of the set schedule and always delivered the photos on time. My experience with Photography by JohnPaul has been great, look no further and book him for your wedding!! You will not regret it ;)

Sent on 06/20/2015

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

Photography by Johnpaul FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 1,999.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 3,204.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, One Event / Day, Albums, Canvas, Digital Files

• Splash DJ
    Splash DJ Wedding DJs

Absolute pleasure to work with!

• Ever Clear Productions
    Ever Clear Productions Wedding Videographers

Excellent work! Great couple to work with and lots of creative ideas. Highly recommend JohnPaul photography.

• Sojo Weddings and Events
    Sojo Weddings and Events Wedding Planners

I knew Elizabeth and John Paul before I started my Business as a Wedding and Events coordinator. I have seen their work and professionalism. They both have a wonderful, upbeat personality, and always give 100%. Guys thank you for everything you rock.

• 13155 SW 134 ST, Suite 106 Miami, 33186 See on map
    3059262204 (Other Phone Number)
    3053865678 (Fax Number)