Pinellas Park, FL 33781 Map · Phone number

About Photography By Dusty

Hello, my name is Dusty, I am a family man with a beautiful wife and 3 wonderful children.
I have 2 daughters; Chelsie and Katy, and 1 son, Austin and they are my world.
I have been married to my lovely wife Dawn for over 10 years now and we have been together for a little more
than 15 years. I have a love and a passion for photography that started when I was a young child,
always grabbing the camera to take photos and always looking at the world through a lens.

I became serious about photography in 1998 when I learned a great deal of what I know about taking photos
from close friend. He taught me what kind of camera I should use and how to always use manual settings.
It just took off for me from there. When my oldest daughter decided to pursue modeling, I started taking photos of
her and even made her comp cards, which she used professionally. Soon, she signed with a few modeling agencies.

I take great pride in my photos and always strive to take the best photo possible,
photos that rarely need any touch ups. I was taught, and believe, that anyone can take a photo and then
use a software program to change it, touch it up and make it look GOOD. I strive to take GREAT photos
using little to no touch up at all. If you are interested in having quality photos taken, and you are
looking for creativity and professionalism, give me a call to arrange your sitting. I can do it all;
from modeling, wedding, families, birthday parties, religious events, graduation, sports, etc.
Not only are my photos creative, professional and stunning, they are affordable.

My services start at $100.00 per hour with a 2 hour min. But my whole day rates and out of town rates are below

My services for the whole Day) - $1200

(seriously, just $1200 for the whole day, if you're far away, just add my travel expenses, flight, hotel, car, etc)
Yes, I will honestly travel anywhere in the world to shoot your wedding for only $1200 and the cost of my travel expenses. What can I say, I like going places.
(please remember that if you make a deposit for any of my services it is non-refundable)

CONTACT INFO: