photography by Christine Enna

Shoot included

Nearby Vendors to Consider

About photography by Christine Enna

The Art of Connection

After several years of being a professional contributing photographer for Therese Marie Wagner Studio, Christine recently branched out to start her own boutique wedding photography studio in Central New Jersey.  Weddings are a unique opportunity to capture the connections between people.  Two individuals come together, two families are joined and the entire event is celebrated by extended family and friends alike.  The camera provides an opportunity to explore all of it.  When asked what makes her work unique, she alludes to the blend of documentary, candid style photography infused with more creative, cutting edge work.

Christine's relationship with the couple is paramount to capturing the day.

"It's finding my way into the couple's heart and understanding who they are and what brought them together, that enables me to capture those intimate moments."

Categories: Wedding Photographer

Regions serviced: Northern New Jersey

Follow photography by Christine Enna on

6 Reviews for photography by Christine Enna

Christine truly cared about each and every shot and our opinion of them. She was very easy to deal with and handled our bridal party very well even after everyone began drinking. A perfect choice for us which yielded perfect results!

Profile Picture User7652471, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Photography

The only thing that could have possibly made my wedding day better was having something to remember my incredible day by. Christine provided that and more. I was blown away with how comfortable my bridal party was with her and how she made my family seem so photogenic. From the initial consultation to the delivery of the images, everything was incredibly easy and professional. The images were beyond compare.

Profile Picture User7693296, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Photography

We have used Christine Enna Photography for many occassions! She is a true professional and has the unique gift of putting everyone at ease in front of the camera. She also knows how to organize everyone for you! Christine takes beautiful photos of everything you want and has this amazing ability to capture candid moments in the most artistic way. Her photos bring back amazing memories everytime we look at them! We will certainly use Christine Enna Photography again.

Profile Picture Marisa, 9/28/16, 1 Review