19 Wixon RD, Carmel, NY 10512 Map · Phone number

About Photography By Charles

Affordable professional wedding photography.
Having over twenty years of experience I take great care to details and client's needs. Photographing traditional, photojournalistic and unobtrusive candids. I specialize in Weddings, Bar and Bat Mitzvahs, Sweet Sixteen's and all other Special Occasions. I come to the bride's house, church, park and reception and I stay to the end. I always come prepared with backup equipment . For Bar and Bat Mitzvahs I can do Temple Formals on a week night before or on the morning of the service depending on the temple. I have been to most of the temples in Westchester County and are familiar with them. The pictures are politely done fast and focused so that you can enjoy your day. My client's happiness and satisfaction is very important to me. I offer professional photography at an affordable price. Check out my website! photosbycharlesd.com Call me anytime! 845 821-8264 or 845 225-8402. Email: cdimino-photo@comcast.net. I will be more than happy to answer any questions you might have and how I can help you with your special event.

Follow Photography By Charles on

DSC0262
c5f249e735246e69 1267065483355 DSC0056

4 Reviews for Photography By Charles

Regina · Married on 08/06/2011

Photography by Charles is amazing!! When my husband and I met with Charles for the first time, we just clicked. He was friendly, professional, affordable, and made us feel at ease. His portfolio was filled with incredible photos from weddings, sweet sixteens and other events. He was able to capture so many beautiful images and we knew we made the right choice. On our wedding day, he not only took pictures, he also helped me and made me feel comfortable, during this very stressful and exciting day. He didn't even mind that it was his birthday (we will never forget it!). We even made him a sign and we took pictures with it. Charles promptly put together our photos and gave us our photos with the option of making additional orders in the future, which we will be doing. He truly captured all of the beautiful moments, as well as, the funny moments. We are able to look at our pictures and remember what happened in that exact moment. We will forever cherish these memories and these remarkable photos! Thank you, Charles for making us look amazing and for capturing this day that will always remember and treasure!! We recommend Photography by Charles to Everyone!! =)

Sent on 08/26/2011

Louise · Married on 04/09/2011

Charles did a commendable job photographing my wedding. The pictures are of extremely artistic quality. He has a lucid eye when it comes to framing beautiful, classy shots. My wife and I were also very pleased with Charles' ability to document our event in photographs without ever getting in the way of the events of the day. It is clear that he benefits from years of experience in his ability to work within the framework of the wedding day. His warm sense of humor and easy going manner put the entire wedding party and all family members at ease which allowed Charles to draw the best qualities out of his subjects. I would highly recommend this photographer to anyone seeking high quality work at affordable prices.

Sent on 07/02/2011

Chris · Married on 08/06/2006

Charles was an excellant photographer and we were extremely pleased with his services and the quality of his work. We would recommend him to anyone looking for a reliable and talented photographer.

Sent on 06/17/2010

Photography By Charles FAQ

• What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Contemporary
    Photojournalism
    Traditional
  • What photography services do you offer?
    Custom Graphics
    High-Res Images
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Albums
    Digital Files
    Flush Mount
    Matted Prints
    Prints

• Vittoria’Z on the Lake Banquet Halls

Photography by Charles always does a great job. My wedding parties are always very pleased!

• 19 Wixon RD Carmel, 10512 See on map
    8452258402 (Other Phone Number)
    7days a week 8am-11pm
    Location of (Photography By Charles)