2139 Tapo St #225, Simi Valley, CA 93063 Map · Phone number

Vegas 139web

• Real Weddings 30

21 Reviews for Photography By Charise

Kimberly · Getting married on 06/25/2019

I was apprehensive to trust services that I found over the internet without a personal reference, but Charise was the BEST find ever. She captured the biggest day of my life with such care and attention to detail. She was professional, warm, friendly, flexible, creative, kind and really knows her art . . . as well as having terrific temperment. I would recommend her very highly! Not only is she a incredibly talented artist, but she also brings a calm and peaceful manner with her that is very necessary when there is a bit if chaos on your wedding day. Also, she is really reasonable with her rates, and from the quality of work that you get she is well worth every penny.

Sent on 04/04/2009

Genesis · Married on 05/28/2016

Charise is an incredible photographer! We absolutely loved her! She took both our engagement shoot and the photos for our wedding. Initially, for the engagement shoot, we were both so nervous. Charise made us feel so comfortable and at ease and she even joked around with us. We were soooo happy with how all of our photos came out, they were beautiful! Charise really has an amazing gift! She has a great eye for those quick sweet moments.
    We will definitely be calling and booking with Charise again for future maternity shoots and family photos!

Sent on 07/19/2016

Laura · Married on 10/19/2014

I do not even know where to start to rave about Charise. From the moment I met her, I knew that A) I wanted to be her friend and B) She was going to capture every beautiful moment of my wedding. First of all - our package came with an engagement session and was still very affordable so I wasn't expecting a full on photo-shoot. I was wrong! Charise spent so much time with us during the engagement shoot and just kept taking more and more shots as she was inspired. They were beautiful and we got to purchase a guest book from her with our engagement pics for our wedding. BIG HIT!
    Now for the wedding - Charise and Jen were very prompt and the whole day I just felt like she was present for all the photo opportunities and in control of what she was going to create through her photography. I never felt like she was blocking guests or in the way as I've seen some photographers at weddings. IT was a great experience in person.
    Charise was extremely timely with getting my pictures back! I never expected them to come so early - and when they did - I was absolutely speechless at what she produced. I really do consider myself picky with pictures but I couldn't stop smiling the whole time I was viewing the proofs. The pictures were even more beautiful than my memories which was hard to believe. Some of them brought me to tears. Honestly - I was blown away by Charise - I would hire her again in a heartbeat and have been recommending her to my friends ever since. Literally - she knocked it out of the park!!

Sent on 11/27/2014

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

Photography By Charise FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 2,600.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 3,200.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Albums, Digital Files
  • What photography services do you offer? Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Second Shooter
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Negatives, Prints, Proofs, Save the Date, Thank You Cards

Real Weddings

• The Vineyards
    The Vineyards Winery Weddings

I love working with Charise. She is wonderful, professional and so talented.

• Afterhours Wedding Entertainment
    Afterhours Wedding Entertainment Wedding DJs

I recently had the pleasure to work with Charise at the Tuscan Village Estate in Simi Valley. She and her staff were an absolute joy to work with. They were prompt thorough and captured the great atmosphere that we worked so hard to create. Based on my experience and the samples of her work, it is my pleasure to endorse Charise as a qualified professional photographer. I look forward to working with her again and again.

• Events by M and M
    Events by M and M Wedding Planners

Charise is a very talented photographer, with an eye for modern and artistic memories. Her style is unique and very fun! She is very professional and a joy to work with.

• 2139 Tapo St #225 Simi Valley, 93063 See on map