15 Marrietta Avenue P.O. Box 276, Mount Joy, PA 17552 Map · Phone number
  • Deals 1

About Photography by Barry

Photography by Barry is an award-winning wedding photographer in Mount Joy, Pennsylvania. His work includes indoor and outdoor weddings. If you desire a look that captures your event with style and grace, look no further than Photography by Barry.

The photographer offers the following services:

• One event per day
  • Second shooter
  • High-resolution
  • Liability insurance

Other Services
In addition to the above wedding-related services, Photography by Barry also offers:

• Boudoir shoot

DJTscherne1

4 Reviews for Photography by Barry

• Jamie

Jamie · Married on 05/31/2013

I can't say how much I really loved working with Barry and Claudette; they were a pleasure to work with. I would highly recommend them to everyone. I can't wait to see my pictures in a few weeks. :)

Sent on 06/20/2013

Molly · Married on 05/21/2010

The most important thing to me on my wedding day was the photos and Barry and Claudette Smedley were absolutely the best! They brought along a third photographer, so I had three photographers for the cost that other companies charge for one!! Their packages are more than reasonably priced and are completely customizable. There were a few specific shots I wanted but largely requested candid shots so the guests and my groom and I wouldn't being posing for pix all evening. Aside from the portraits taken immediately after the ceremony, they blended into the scene and captured the most incredible candid shots of my special day which to me is priceless. Another important factor to me is that since I don't live in their area, all of the proofs and products were available on their unbelievably user-friendly website. I communicated with Claudette mainly via email and she was very prompt to answer every single note prior to the wedding and still does 3 months later now that I've placed my order. The team of three was a joy to work with and very fun which makes a big difference when you've got a groom who's not entirely comfortable getting his picture taken;) Barry and Claudette are a dynamic duo and are so friendly which is huge on a day when you're equally nervous and excited!

I also had my bridal portraits done with them at their studio in Mt. Joy. The lighting, poses, and shots turned out wonderfully!!

Sent on 08/29/2010

Diane · Married on 04/27/2008

This was the best photographer ever. In the past year my brother and cousin have gotten married and this was the best of the three. The value was exceptional. We had three photographers for the day - from getting ready to the point when the reception ended. They caught the classic moments while not being intrusive and making us feel like we were in a photo shoot. We were able to choose our own package so we didnt end up with a bunch of stuff we didnt need. They have a large variety of coffe table books and traditional wedding albums to choose from. The coffee table book we chose had online approval, they worked with us until the album was exactly what we wanted. I highly recommend this company.

Sent on 09/05/2008

Photography by Barry FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?
    $ 1,095.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price?
    2nd Shooter
    Add'l Hours
    One Event / Day
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 1830
    2nd Shooter
    High-Res Images
    Digital Files
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Contemporary
    Photojournalism
    Traditional
  • What photography services do you offer?
    Boudoir Shoot
    Custom Graphics
    Destination / Travel
    Engagement Shoot
    High-Res Images
    Second Shooter
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Albums
    Proofs

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Photography by Barry 1
    Engagement session
    Free engagement session & 5x7 photograph when you book your wedding.

• Cameron Estate Inn Hotel Weddings

The Cameron Estate Inn has had many Wedding clients where Photography by Barry is their photographer. We hear nothing but positive feedback from every Wedding client that uses Photography by Barry. We recommend Photography by Barry on our recommended vendor list, and we will continue to do so. Photography by Barry work closely to help capture all of their clients special Wedding Days!

• Occasions Disc Jockeys Wedding DJs

It is always great to work with Barry. He is always attentive to the wedding and very personable.

• Top Hat Entertainment DJs Wedding DJs

Photography by Barry are are GREAT group to work with. They help make the day run smooth and capture all the images in an amazing way!

• 15 Marrietta Avenue, P.O. Box 276 Mount Joy, 17552 See on map
    By appointment
    Location of (Photography by Barry)