Buckeye, AZ 85396 Map · Phone number

Other couples have also viewed

• Authentic Photography
a1266700bf708b64 1248990627835 0077web
0176web

3 Reviews for Photography by April

Sarah · Married on 05/02/2009

Photography by April was wonderful. I flew her out to Michigan because I saw her work and fell in love with it. She was so professional. She shot so many great moments that I will charish forever. I loved how easy it was to order my pictures. I loved the bounded book that I got with my package. My in-laws loved being able to order what they wanted without going through my parents.

Sent on 07/24/2009

Melanie · Married on 04/04/2009

I loved Photography By April. She took awesome pictures. She went over and beyond what I expected. She was so professional. She got pictures that I didn't know were going on. For example my little neice took a flower arrangement and was throwing it for her cousins to catch to see who would get married first. (they are only five years old.) She worked wonders with our group picture with 50 of us including a lot of our nieces and nephews. She got all of the kids to be facing forward which hasn't been done in the past for our family photos. I loved her website so my family and friends didn't have to go thru me to order the pictures they wanted. They all got their pictures shipped to them so I didn't have to sort thru the pictures and figure out who order what. I loved my guest sign in book with our engagement photos in there. I would recommend Photography by April to everyone. Thanks April for helping me remember my wedding forever.

Sent on 07/09/2009

Wynter · Married on 02/28/2009

Photography By April, was exceptional. April and her associate arrived on time and were pleasant to be around. They captured all the images that I requested in the initial consultation. April was very easy to work with. Not to mention the images that looked like they should have been in a magazine. I am so glad that I chose Photography By April to do my wedding!!!

When we have an extra package on the way, I plan on having Photography By April capturing those moments.

Sent on 07/11/2009

Award

• Buckeye, 85396 See on map
    Location of (Photography by April)