Engagement

User Photos
High-Res Images (1)
Albums (1)
Digital Files (1)

Andrea is the best photographer around the PeeDee area. She is always available when you need her, always on time for everything, and always there to capture the perfect photos. Her assistant Kelly can also handle some pretty crazy groomsmen too! My whole experience with Andrea was flawless and every picture is gorgeous. I'll be sure to use her again in the future!

Profile Picture Suzette, 10/28/17, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Albums, Digital Files, High-Res Images

Andrea is first of all super sweet. She was very professional and did not try to run the wedding. She did an amazing job capturing "in the moment" pictures. The photobooth was sooooo much fun and each and every guest could not stop talking about how much fun it was! I have recommended her to several other brides and will continue to do so!

Profile Picture kasey, 11/22/14, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Stumbling across Andrea's website was truly a blessing. We heard how phenomenal Andrea was although none of our friends actually experienced her capturing their BIG day. She has the unique ability to make each wedding look so special. Looking through her website upon meeting with her was so breathtaking. Her photos posted on her website really made me feel like I was at each wedding. Throughout the albums, you could really see that the moments that were captured were very real, not just put together (for lack of a better term) or staged.

Andrea and her assistant, Kelly, were able to capture our wedding just as we expected. We are still truly amazed at how Andrea managed to get photos without us even noticing. Looking through all of our photos just takes us back to OUR day, reliving the special moments and also seeing a few moments that we missed! Andrea is truly talented as she not only captured our wedding day but also our engagement photos.

We wanted to travel to Columbia for our engagement shoot, as we knew the theme of your wedding would be South Carolina Gamecock Football ! Without hesitation, we met Andrea in town and she hopped right in the car and on the way to Columbia we went! Upon arrival, it was so peaceful having such a professional give us the direction we needed while fulfilling every request we had.

Andrea's relaxed and easygoing manner really reassured us that she would be the ONE we needed on our BIG day. She brought a special sense of fun and laughter resulting in a lot of very natural shots of everyone laughing and smiling. Our Wedding day ran seamlessly with the HUGE help of Andrea. We have no hesitation in recommending Photographs by Andrea and were truly satisfied with her
service on our WEDDING day!

Profile Picture Taylor, 11/8/14, 3 Reviews

My Photo Album

19 Photos

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

1334404092257 20120318003

15% discount to military, police and fire personnel!

Redeem In-Store
a 15% discount will be given to military (active/non-active), police and fire personnel on all wedding packages! Member must be bride, groom or the person who writes the check! :-)
#WW65a73918af385a53

3 ENDORSEMENTS
I have worked with Andrea for several years and have done many weddings with her. She is one of the best photographers in the business. I highly recommend Andrea Knapp!

Andrea and I have shot numerous weddings together and she's a complete professional. I'd trust to shoot pictures for me or my clients any day of the week!

If you are looking for stunning wedding photography, look no further. With her wonderful personality and amazing photographic skills behind the camera, Photographs by Andrea is an excellent choice in preserving the memories from your most precious day in a way you can cherish for the many wonderful years ahead.

Events