Minneapolis, MN 55413 Map · Phone number
  • Photos

Photogen Inc.

3 Reviews for Photogen Inc.

Katie · Married on 12/31/2017

Our wedding was this past NYE and Eliesa and her team were truly incredible. My husband and I developed a friendship with Eliesa through our engagement photos and planning the wedding. She is SO wonderful to work with and she delivered everything we could have imagined. The photos areabsolute works of art and there are too many incredible ones for us to choose from!! One of the best memories we have of our day!! She will forsure be doing all our family photos as we grow :)

Sent on 02/25/2018
  • W

Warren · Married on 05/24/2014

We loved working with Eliesa! She absolutely added to the joy of the event and her pictures are stunning.

She is not the least expensive of the options we looked at, but the investment was worth it.

I would recommend her and her team to anybody!

Sent on 05/26/2014
  • Safa

Safa · Married on 07/08/2011

Eliesa did such an amazing job with our engagement shoot and wedding pictures! The moment I saw Eliesa's pictures and met her, I had to have her, Eliesa really gets to know every aspect of your wedding and has an amazing talent for what she does. She was extremely professional and quick to respond to emails so I knew we were always on the same page, she followed the timeline I gave her to the "T".

Sent on 07/26/2011