Los Angeles, CA 90189 Map · Phone number

About PhotoCubbies

Photo Booth Rentals Los Angeles

At PhotoCubbies, we are three fun-loving couples whose main goal is to make sure you make fun and crazy memories on your big day.

We don't charge extra for anything. Just one price for everything you want. The only difference in our packages is how long you want to enjoy our Los Angeles photo booth.

All packages come with hilarious premium props, unlimited photo strips, and a digital copy of all photos taken at your wedding so you can save them forever!

Our booth is very spacious inside; you can fit up to 10 people. Fit your whole family or all of your friends in at once!

photocubbies photo booth rentals la party pics
amy wedding photo booth
los angeles photobooth inside
photocubbies 2x6 vertical photo strip
photocubbies people using props
PhotoCubbies
photocubbies person and photo strips
PhotoCubbies
photocubbies photo booth rental los angeles cali
photocubbies photo booth rentals la party pics
amy wedding photo booth
los angeles photobooth inside

5 Reviews for PhotoCubbies

Bonnie · Married on 12/09/2014

Matt with PhotoCubbies was fabulous to work with! He arrived to the venue early to set up and had very minimal set up and set up time. He was extremely nice and courteous to my guests and was happy to accommodate their needs for more photo strips. He even used my company logo for the holiday party. He came with tons of fun props including holiday props since it was a Christmas party. I highly recommend Matt and PhotoCubbies with anyone who has photo booth needs in the future!

I booked PhotoCubbies for my wedding on 8/30/2014 in Rolling Hills Estates, CA. From the minute I contacted them, they had been great! They were very professional, helpful, and responded quickly to all my emails, which is a huge plus for someone planning her own wedding! The price is reasonable and I liked that their photobooth came with a video feature where guests can record videos for you. The attendant on the day of arrived on time, set everything up, and we were good to go! Everything went smoothly and he was so friendly to all the guests. I highly recommend PhotoCubbies for any events and will likely book them again in the future.

rebecca · Married on 06/14/2014

"We recently hired photocubbies for our wedding and they were amazing! Matt was fantastic and totally worked with us on what we needed.. He was wonderful with the guests always printing out as many photos as they needed and even stayed a bit later for us and our guests to get a few last minute photos. I would absolutely hire them again and am so grateful for their services.. They really helped to make our special day amazing!"

PhotoCubbies FAQ

• What event items are available? Photobooth
  • Which of the following services do your prices include? Delivery, Setup
  • Which of the following does your starting price include? Backdrop(s), CD/DVD of Images, Enclosed Booth, Prints, Props
  • Which of the following does your most popular package include? Backdrop(s), CD/DVD of Images, Enclosed Booth, Prints, Props
  • What photobooth items are available? CD/DVD of Images, Enclosed Booth, Prints, Props

• Los Angeles, CA See on map