West Roxbury, MA 02132 Map · Phone number
  • Photos

7 Reviews for PhotoBryce

Stephanie · Married on 06/16/2012

Bryce was one of the best decisions we made regarding our June 16th wedding at the Commander's Mansion. Prior to the wedding he was available for any of our questions and we were put completely at ease by his experience, demeanor and portfolio.

His photography is just so classy! We have seen the slideshow and are so excited for the rest of the photos to come in. EVERYONE I sent the slideshow to gushed about how gorgeous the photography is and how it truly tells the story of the day. They all want to buy copies of their favorites!

Bryce himself is such a pleasure to work with, my husband (!!!) is working with him now on some professional projects. Given the opportunity, we would and have hired Bryce again. It is my pleasure to recommend him to even the most particular brides (ME!!!) without hesitation.

Sent on 08/13/2012
  • F

Diane · Married on 06/04/2011

I would 100% recommend Bryce for your wedding! He is an incredible photographer and captures every moment!! He is also such a wonderful person and so easy to work with, he said to forgot he was there and that is exactly what I did. We only got married a couple weeks ago and Bryce sent us a highlights video of his favorites so far and it is unbelievable!! It's like re-living the day all over again, his pictures all tell a story of their own!

Sent on 06/27/2011

Lisa · Married on 10/03/2010

Bryce Vickmark is the most talented photo-journalist in Boston. He not only captures all of the emotion and beauty of your wedding day, but he also captures all of those little moments that you miss during your wedding, whether its with children, loved ones or friends. He was incredibly easy to work with and accommodating. My husband didn't want a team of photographers following us around, and Bryce fit right in with our guests -- it was as if he was just another guest with a camera (but, of course, much more talented!). We also did our engagement photos with Bryce, which I highly recommend. He is open to all of your creative back drops (we did ours on the subway!) and his work product is exceptional. Bryce will be photographing all of our major life events going forward.

For those who are interested, our slideshow is here: http://www.brycevickmark.com/slideshow/lisaseth

Sent on 10/26/2010

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

• aisle coordinate
    aisle coordinate Wedding Planners

Love working with Bryce - he's fantastic!

• GENERATIONS cinemastories
    GENERATIONS cinemastories Wedding Videographers

Bryce and my team of 3 filmed a wedding together at Glen Magna Farms. Although we hadn't met before, our experience was fun while wonderfully professional. I've seen Bryce's work and think he has a wonderful eye and compelling point of view. I look forward to working with him again, soon!

• Robert Norman Photography
    Robert Norman Photography Wedding Photographers

great - dependable, classic work!

• West Roxbury, 02132 See on map