6712 Old McLean Village Drive, McLean, VA 22101 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 1
  • Deals 1

About PhotoArt by Lu

PhotoArt by Lu is a photography company located in McLean, Virginia that services the Washington, D.C., Baltimore, Maryland and Virginia areas. Lu, an award-winning photographer, draws upon her years of experience in fashion photography and her artistic, contemporary style to produce flattering portraits you'll want to cling to forever. Past clients were relieved to find that Lu is incredibly flexible, accommodating and easy to get along with.

PhotoArt by Lu's most popular wedding package includes final deliverables like high-resolution digital files, albums, flush mount, proofs and a slideshow so couples have everything they need to display and share their photos. Couples also receive a second shooter, additional hours and multiple locations for the most comprehensive wedding day coverage possible. Additional items and services include:
One event per day

• Real Weddings 31

89 Reviews for PhotoArt by Lu

• Nicole

Nicole · Married on 07/07/2018

Our engagement session was amazing!!! we had so much fun!!

I can't wait to have them shoot for our wedding :)

The photos are amazing as well as the quality!

Lu and Zan are awesome!!
    They made sure we did all the kinds of photos we wanted!

Their personalities are the best too!!!

Thank you both so much!

Brian and I can't wait for July 7, 2018 to have you guys shoot our wedding!

Annielle · Married on 10/20/2017

We met Lu and Zan at a wedding expo in Baltimore. The second we saw their work we knew we wanted them to be our photographers. They met us at a coffee shop for our initial meeting. That meeting lasted over an hour, because once you start taking to Lu and Zan it's like talking to old friends. The connection was instant and I loved them! They did our engagement photos and our wedding. Lu is an AMAZING photographer. Her skills are unmatched. But more than her skills was her personality. She is the sweetest kindest person I've ever met. She makes you laugh and put you at ease when taking photos. On my wedding day she was more than a photographer, she was my everything. From relaxing me when things got stressful, to even making sure I had food and a drink. She also sent us our wedding photos less than a month after the wedding. I cannot say enough amazing things about Lu and Zan.

Alexandra · Married on 09/16/2017

Lu & Zan are the absolute best! We chose to use Lee’s Photography/Photoart by Lu for our engagement photos and wedding photos based on their online portfolio. Once we actually started working with Lu and Zan, we knew we had made the right decision. After spending an evening with them taking our engagement photos they made us feel so comfortable with their professional and friendly attitude, that by the time the wedding came around it felt like our friends were there to take our pictures. Lu and Zan really work hard to provide you with the best service possible, and the result is gorgeous photos. They did not just make my husband and I feel comfortable, I actually had wedding guests coming up to me and commenting on how wonderful our photographer was based on personality alone. It was truly a pleasure to work with them, and I recommend them 100%.

PhotoArt by Lu FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 3,195.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? 2nd Shooter, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Digital Files, Negatives, Proofs
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Slideshow, Albums, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Proofs
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Custom Graphics, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Slideshow, Toning, Trash The Dress

Real Weddings

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• PhotoArt by Lu 1
    Free Engagement Session
    Free Engagement session on location with any wedding package when you book with us the same day you contact us.

• DJ Ivan Music
    DJ Ivan Music Wedding DJs

I have worked with "Lu" and she is awesome! A good communicator and goes above and beyond to get the job done.

• Glow Weddings and Events
    Glow Weddings and Events Wedding Planners

We at GLOW Weddings and Events have worked with Lu a few times now. I have to say the photos turned out beautifully and I would refer her to any of my clients.

• Happy Brides Studio
    Happy Brides Studio Wedding Videographers

I've worked with Lu a few times. She is very talented, very sociable, she has her own style in photography which I saw on her web-site. She is very unobtrusive and very friendly. She sees the angles most photographers wouldn't see.

• 6712 Old McLean Village Drive McLean, VA 22101 See on map