376 East Sunland Drive STE 1B, Saint George, UT 84790 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 32

About Photo Love Stories

We are Amy Hummel and Natasha Williams. Our studio is rooted in Southwest Utah (an hour north of Las Vegas). We service wedding clients nationally including but not limited to Utah, Las Vegas, Southern California, Hawaii, and Louisville, Kentucky. With our unique eye, we tell the story of your wedding day through our observations photographed. Each client receives a custom website and slideshow to share with their family and friends in addition to a professionally bound album. Please check our our website http://photolovestories.com or our blog http://photolovestoriesblog.com to find out more about us!

To view websites specific to region visit:

http://hawaii.photolovestories.com (under construction)

wedding06

• Videos 1

8 Reviews for Photo Love Stories

Katie · Married on 05/19/2012

Amy and Natasha from Photo Love Stories were absolutely amazing! I simply told them my budget and they recommended a package that fit my needs perfectly! On the day of the wedding they were there early taking pictures of my dress and bridesmaid dresses. They also took the grooms pictures before the ceremony eliminating the amount of time that would have taken after the ceremony. When I got my pictures they were absolutely stunning! Overall, Photo Love Stories was the perfect decision for us on our wedding day. I loved having two photographers the entire wedding capturing two different points of view at all times! I would recommend them to anyone looking for good service and beautiful pictures!!

Sent on 06/04/2012

Julie · Married on 11/19/2011

Amy with Photo Love Stories was wonderful for my wedding clients photobooth! She showed up early for set up, stayed late and had a huge assortment of props. She went above and beyond all expectations! And to top it all off, the turn around for the pictures was unbelievable. I would recommend Photo Love Stories live photobooth experience to anyone looking. I can't wait to work with them again.
    -Julie
    Middle Aisle Weddings

Sent on 02/27/2012

Stephanie · Married on 09/03/2011

We loved our experience with Amy and Natasha for our engagements, first look, wedding, and reception photography! They were easy to work with and very personable. We would recommend them to anybody needing photography. Both of them are very invested in their careers, and it is apparent from the photos we received that they love what they do!

Sent on 11/07/2011

Photo Love Stories FAQ

• What primary photographic style do you identify with? Photojournalism
  • What photography services do you offer? High-Res Images, Liability Insurance
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Digital Files, Prints, Proofs

• Forevermore Films
    Forevermore Films Wedding Videographers

As a professional videographer I work with many photographers and recently was able to work with Photo Love Stories and I really enjoyed working with them. I found the experience even better with 2 photographers working together to ensure quality and they could focus on different things to produce excellent photos and an amazing experience for the couple. We had a lot of fun and I would strongly recommend them to anyone looking for a photographer. I as well hope to work with them again.

• My Favorite Flowers
    My Favorite Flowers Wedding Florists

Amy and Natasha are fabulous! They are colorful, fun, creative and absolutely love what they do! Every shoot that they do is a little story about you! They are an amazing team of outside the box creative thinkers. I have seen them in action several times, and I'm very impressed with how easy it's for a Bride and Groom to work with them, pose in front of the camera, be themselves. What I also love about working with Photo Love Stories is that you receive your pictures very quickly and will always be pleased with the result. - Olga Goddard.

• Taylor Made Weddings and Events
    Taylor Made Weddings and Events Wedding Planners

Amy and Natasha are absolutely wonderful! I've never seen such amazing pictures with such a quick turn around. They is very prompt in getting their clients their Pictures ASAP! They both have such sweet personalities, are friendly and very professional. I have worked with them on numerous occasions and I highly recommend them to be your photographers on your special day!

• 376 East Sunland Drive, STE 1B Saint George, 84790 See on map
    Studio By Appointment. Destination clients may set up a Skype or phone meeting by e-mailing amy@photolovestories.com