Photo House Inc

Grand Rapids, MI View map Visit website
$2,900 Most Popular Price

$2,900 Most Popular Price

Photo House Inc is a wedding photography business based in Grand Rapids, Michigan. Meghan Nguyen, the owner of this business, finds joy and meaning in capturing true love stories through her lens. She is honored to be a part of freezing your milestone moment in time.

Photo House Inc creates a custom package for each of their clients. This ensures that every wedding album is completely one-of-a-kind. On your big day, Meghan and her husband will work together to ensure that every fine detail is captured. With a traditional and photojournalistic approach, they produce timeless snapshots that can be cherished forever. Photo House Inc is pleased to arrange engagement photoshoots, portrait sessions, trash-the-dress sessions, and destination wedding sessions. Your final edited images can be provided in albums or digital files for your convenience.

• Woman-owned

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$2,900

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

2nd Shooter
Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$2,900

2nd Shooter
Multi. Locations
Slideshow
Albums
Digital Files

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Photojournalism
Traditional

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Destination / Travel
Multi. Locations
Second Shooter
Slideshow
Trash The Dress
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums

• Amber
    Amber N. Getting married on 01/09/2023

Awesome photographer!

We're so lucky to have a chance working with Photo House Inc. They are professional and have a lot of ideas to capture our moments. Besides that, they are easy and friendly to work with. Those engagement pictures look awesome and amazing. I would definitely recommend to work with them, and you will have a lot of fun time and great pictures!!
    Kolin Getting married on 10/01/2022

It was Perfect

They were amazing!!! First off they did not charge enough for what they did, so they are extremely affordable. I hired them as hidden photographers to do my proposal and they knocked it out of the park! The pictures turned out better than I could have ever expected. I’m so thankful that they were able make my dream a reality. They used two photographers and captured every angle of the proposal without ever being seen. Then out of the kindness of their hearts took many more pictures of us that we will forever cherish. I’m so thankful that I hired them. They are amazing!
    Dresha S. Married on 10/23/2021

Quality service with Quality people!

Meghan and Phi exceeded our expectations! I am the type of person who is very skeptical and hesitant to hire or try new people for certain services but both of them made us feel so comfortable and assured when we talked on the phone before hiring them for our wedding. They also sent the sweetest gift box which we were not expecting! Meghan is amazing at communicating and helped to direct us during our engagement shoot. We received SO many compliments on our engagement photos and I was very happy with how they turned out and all of the variety that they captured. I am so excited to have them capture our wedding day and I would HIGHLY recommend them to anyone looking for good quality photographers, at a great price and who are genuine, kind people!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner

1750 Clyde Park St SW Grand Rapids, MI, 49508
6168020030
616-634-6273

24/7
Location of (Photo House Inc)

Other vendors in Grand Rapids for your wedding