18375 Ventura Blvd. Ste. 227, Tarzana, CA 91356 Map · Phone number

About Photo Booth Stars

Photo Booth Stars is more than just fun and photography at your event. From small private affairs to corporate events of any size, we will help create unforgettable memories for you and your guests. Our professional services use technically advanced imagery with digital photography.

We are the first company to provide a Real Green Screen Photo Booth Service. This Photo Booth allows your guest to pose against different digital backgrounds. While having their photos taken, your guest will see themselves in the live view monitor of the Photo Booth and in every photo the background will change. This is the most unique and sophisticated photo booth our there and it is something your guests have never seen before.

We also provide 'Green Screen' combined images or Studio quality Photos for your guests. They will receive superior quality prints right there, on the spot. Photo Booth Stars will also post all your pictures on an online gallery within 24 hours of your event. Your guests can log-in to your gallery and will be able to reprint pictures or save them on their computers.

• Caught Up In The Moment Photo Booth Services
4220493214101579074592742918326192928572981048572949n
20120428190227

2 Reviews for Photo Booth Stars

Jade · Married on 06/03/2012

WOW!! I don't even know where to start?!?!? I am so happy with our investment in Photo Booth Stars for our wedding. It was the cherry on the top, and what everyone has been talking about since our wedding in June. It was the ice breaker between our different groups of friends...somehow it brought everyone together to share a moment under the "spot light" hehe!! I appreciated that they allowed us to customize the backgrounds to fit our theme and style, and I absolutely LOVED the assortment of costumes...that left everyone laughing and having so much fun!!! I highly recommend Photo Booth Stars to any Bride and Groom who is looking to work with a professional, upbeat, high quality team that will leave ALL your guests with a smile from ear to ear. We even had people calling us on our honeymoon asking for the password to view all the pics...and gifting each person with their own pic to take home, and a copy for us was priceless...we got to see sides to our friends that we never knew existed...HILARIOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thank you for everything!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sent on 07/26/2012

May · Married on 05/19/2012

Thank you photo booth stars for making my dream wedding come true!! The photo booth was the highlight of my wedding and the memories will last forever. I've been to many events where a photo booth was present, but I wanted something different for my special day. The green screen photo booth was such a unique experience giving my wedding the "edge" that we were looking for. Lee and his staff were so creative and accommodating. When choosing backgrounds they came up with everything I visioned. During the wedding, the guests got to pick their own favorite backgrounds - each to their likings. The double prints gave both my quests the chance to take home their pictures and my husband and I got a copy of every single one. The quality of the prints are top notch that guests kept on complimenting on that. I would HIGHLY recommend photo booth stars to any event.

Sent on 05/22/2012