3602 W 550 S, Winamac, IN 46996 Map · Phone number

About Photo Booth Rental by JNG Rentals LLC

We provide photo booth rentals for making memories at all your special events - weddings, school events, family get togethers, parties, corporate events, and many more. We serve northern Indiana, southern Michigan and eastern Illinois. Let us make your event even more special by renting a booth today!

20130420205216
Logo1
1005317crop

1 Reviews for Photo Booth Rental by JNG Rentals LLC

Dana · Married on 03/01/2014

I was a bit unsure of where to look for a photo booth for my wedding reception. I am so thrilled at the service I received from Jeff. He and his assistant were very helpful and professional the whole time. He took the ideas I had and made them better!! I loved that I could design the top of my picture strips and my welcome screen in the photo booth. The black/white and color options were amazing as well!! All of my guests continue to talk about the props he had and the "high tech" photo booth. No cheap camera with a printer on the side!! Everything was amazing and I could not be more pleased with his services. Top notch and I would definitely use him again if I was in need of a photo booth!

Sent on 03/07/2014

Photo Booth Rental by JNG Rentals LLC FAQ

• Which of the following does your starting price include? CD/DVD of Images, Enclosed Booth, Prints, Props
  • Which of the following does your most popular package include? CD/DVD of Images, Enclosed Booth, Prints, Props
  • What photo booth items are available? CD/DVD of Images, Enclosed Booth, Prints, Props

• 3602 W 550 S Winamac, 46996 See on map