Is this your business? Claim this listing
• Customize your Storefront with your business info
• Network with and learn from other professionals
• Showcase your work with photos & videos
• Collect reviews from your clients and build more credibility

22 Reviews for Photo Booth Plus, by Snapfuze

Clean Up (1)
Delivery (1)
Setup (1)
Photobooth (1)

Chris Lagona at Photobooth Plus, was great to work with! He helped us come up with a fun design for our New Year's Eve Wedding photos. During the meeting before our wedding, we went over all the details of things that I wanted to happen the night of the wedding and everything came off great! He even took some wonderful pictures of our venue before the reception started! You could tell that our guests had a lot of fun by the number of people that posted their pictures during the night and my husband and I loved going through our scrapbook the next day to see all the wonderful messages that people had written to us and see the crazy pictures they took.

We loved one of the pictures, that we took in the photobooth, so much that we used it as one of the pictures, highlighting our wedding, on our New Year's card that we just sent out to all of our friends and family! I'm currently using that same picture as my Facebook profile picture until the pictures from our photographer are ready. I highly recommend Chris and Photobooth Plus!

Profile Picture Jennifer, 12/31/15, 8 Reviews
Services Used: Setup, Clean Up, Delivery, Photobooth

If you want a fabulous photo booth that all of your guests get excited about, this is the company for you! Chris was so helpful in designing the exact photo options I was looking for. I didn't matter how many times I changed my mind, he willingly made the adjustments until the pictures were perfect. Thanks for adding to our special weekend!

Profile Picture Malika, 9/26/15, 3 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

I cannot say enough good things about Photo Booth Plus! They were very easy to book with and helped me figure out what package and type of photobooth worked best for us. Chris designed an amazing logo to use on the photos. He emailed back and forth with us for about a week until we were 100% satisfied. At their suggestion, we used the open air photobooth and I am so glad we did! It kept the party atmosphere going. The quality of the pictures are way better than any other photobooth pictures I've seen. My guests loved the photobooth so much! They are still raving about it. Anna, our attendant, was friendly and got everyone excited. She kept people moving through the line without anyone feeling rushed. It was an amazing value for the quality we got--I couldn't be happier!

Profile Picture Lori, 6/20/15, 5 Reviews