305 S Broadway, Salem, NH 03079 Map · Phone number

About Photo Booth of New Hampshire

Photo Booth of New Hampshire is a leading photo booth company in New Hampshire and Massachusetts. We have completed over 200 successful events. Our photo booths of fun, attractive, interactive and affordable. We have one of the largest booths in the market so more people can fit in each photo, which means more fun for you and your guest.

We pride ourselfs on providing great customer service. We make it easy and convenient from the moment you contact us to the execution on the day of the event. We know how important it is to plan and make sure the event goes as smooth as possible, thats why we test and make sure our equipment is ready to go and we bring backup equipment just in case.

img017
pbnh square log
img014

2 Reviews for Photo Booth of New Hampshire

Sarah · Married on 04/12/2014

I am so happy we went with Photo Booth of New Hampshire for our wedding. The quality of the booth, props and pictures were outstanding, and the attendants were knowledgeable, professional and so much fun! Also, the price is right, and their website allows couples to pay a little at a time (or all at once), it is completely up to you! They also post all of the pictures from the night onto their website for guests to log on, browse, share or buy! I couldn't be happier with my photo booth experience thanks to Photo Booth of New Hampshire.

Sent on 04/22/2014

4.2
      2.5

I would def recommend this company if you're looking for a Photo Booth for your special day! We used the Photo Booth strips as favors to our guests. The company is very flexible, we originally scheduled their service for only 3 hrs, but then we realized we needed more time. They were more than willing to stay later to accommodate us. They're pricing is the best around, and with my husband being in the military they offered a great discount to us!

Their Photo Booths are the perfect size we were able to fit about 10 of us in there at once. They offered awesome props and a photo book for our guests to sign. Their booth offers both photographs in B&W or Color with the push of a button. Set up is free which is a plus because some companies in the area do charge for that.

When trying to book the company via email they responded almost immediately, however once we booked the company they stopped responding to my emails, which was rather disappointing because that's the easiest way for me to communicate because I'm a very busy individual. Other than that I would highly recommend them based on price, equipment and overall friendliness.

Sent on 07/14/2013