20929 Ventura Blvd #47-261, Woodland Hills, CA 91364 Map · Phone number

About Photo Booth Moment

We are Southern California’s premier event photography company. Photo booths and other methods of photography have become the hottest addition to events by providing an excellent way to make your special day more enjoyable and memorable.

Photo Booth Moment specializes in providing each event with something unique, customizable and unforgettable. Our booths are modern yet authentic, capturing each Moment using state of the art technology.

We use studio equipment within our booths and print pictures using dye sublimation technology printers - special photo printers (not inkjet printers like some of our competitors). Our booths are built to be very spacious, allowing approximately 8 people to squeeze into each picture! As you can see, we offer a real photo booth - not pipes and drapes set up around a camera.

Have your choice between a single (or duplicate) 4x6 prints or duplicate 2x6 photo strips. When your guests enter inside our booth, they will be welcomed with a customized welcome screen giving them the option to strike 4 poses in either Color or Black & White pictures! We have 8 flat backdrops for you to choose from (see Backdrop gallery in Portfolio), we customize all banners on prints and welcome screens, post all pictures from events in a password protected gallery for 1 year, offer scrapbook and photo album service, and much more!

Now offering The Mini Booth - The same great qualities and similar features as the enclosed Photo Booth – it offers guests the option to take color or black and white pictures, guests can see themselves in the live view monitor before each picture it taken, we customize the graphics on the welcome screen and banner which goes on every print and pictures print out in seconds. The main difference is that the Mini Booth isn’t enclosed. We have 4 backdrop options – ivory, black, red and royal blue and attached you will find a picture of what the booth looks like.

Photo Booth Moment also offers Green Screen Photogprahy, Photo Booth(less) and Event Photography. Contact ASAP for availability, package information and rates.

Follow Photo Booth Moment on

20120622215301M
00211M
photo2
Photo Booth Moment
Our booths offer live view so you can see yourself in the monitor before the pictures are taken.  We...
Our booths offer live view so you can see yourself in the monitor before the pictures are taken. We...
The welcome screen on the outside of the booth is customized with a still screen (as shown) or Video...
We love outdoor events as long as we have a concrete-like area to set up the booth on.  We must be...
We love outdoor events as long as we have a concrete-like area to set up the booth on. We must be...
outterwelcomescreen
Photo Booth Moment
Booth dimensions are 7'x7'x5' - this photo booth is very spacious and can fit up to 8 people!
untitled
Photo Booth Moment
We offer scrapbook service, photo albums and custom magnets!
We offer scrapbook service, photo albums and custom magnets!
contractlogo
Blue zebra

25 Reviews for Photo Booth Moment

• Future Mrs. Duncan

Jessica · Married on 05/14/2016

Photo Booth Moment was a big hit at my wedding! I got the photo booth less and it was packed full of guests wanting to get their picture taken with fun and goofy accessories. I got the scrapbook at the end of the evening and it was so much fun to look at all the picture of our family and friends. The photos were a great party favor for the guests. I even bought magnetic picture frames for the guests so they could insert their favorite photo of the night.

Sent on 06/09/2016

Robin · event on 01/18/2014

Highly recommend Photo Booth Moment! Would give them 10 stars if I could! All of our guests had an awesome, silly, fabulous, terrific time, and we now have the photos to prove it! Great props, nice equipment, respectful, nice, and engaging workers. Plenty of options too, from designing the banner on the photos, to the backdrop color, to the props! Awesome company, awesome people to work with, excellent service! And really reasonably priced! :-)

Sent on 01/19/2014
  • Y

Yovita · event on 12/07/2013

We were short on time & found Photo Booth Moment online. I emailed them with the date & they got back to me within hours telling me they were available! With that email, they also sent me the different kinds of services & their price points. Jackie was VERY accomodating! The only other thing I had to do was approve the banner (Jackie designed it) that was to go at the bottom of the pics. I knew I could trust them & sure enough, the day of the event, they were set up & ready to go! The people who worked the booth were VERY nice & just SO personable!! I have another Bat Mitzvah in a few years & will definitely use them again!! Just one more thing I did not have to stress about! I just wish that every vendor we use in the future is like Jackie!!! Thank you Photo Booth Moment!!!

Sent on 12/09/2013

Award

• Blaine Photography
    Blaine Photography Wedding Photographers

Photobooth Moment is so great to work with! They have a nice looking professional photo booth that looks great. It's always a pleasure working with them and I recommend them to all our clients!

• 20929 Ventura Blvd, #47-261 Woodland Hills, 91364 See on map