S. Windsor Ln, Lockport, IL 60441 Map · Phone number

About Photo Booth Image

Photo Booth Image

I'm Glen, We Are Photo Booth Image, why settle, book with confidence and surprise your guests with more than a little Photo Booth. Rent our Enclosed Photo Booth Lounge 8x8 will accommodate 12 medium adults or 18 kids full size, we can adjust our photo booth lounge 4x4 for smaller venues and fits less people of course.

Go Green Screen,
Yes, we can do that too, just let us know your theme.

Allow us to personalize your Photo Booth experience with your picture's or video message for your guests. choose your favorite song as background music for your photo booth event. Unlimited Photo sessions. Fast DNP printer. Post your photos to Facebook with our social media station.
Photo album and event photos are all included.

Why Us, Beside great value and quality service, Photo booths are our profession and passion, we stand out from the crowd by offering quality and value for less.
Call Today 815-666-4512

samantha wedding382
Photo Booth Image
Your Photo Booth Image Team, Deb & Glen, based in Lockport IL, providing superior service and...
The Younger wedding guests enjoying the photo booth provided by Photo Booth Image. Naperville IL.
Pritchard themed photo booth wedding, Bolingbrook IL country club 2015
Pritchard themed photo booth wedding, Bolingbrook IL country club 2015
Robinson wedding reception Photo Booth at the Marriott hotel Oak Brook
Robinson wedding reception Photo Booth at the Marriott hotel Oak Brook
Robinson wedding photo booth, Alison Brown pictured with a very large rose at the Marriott hotel Oak...
photo booth party
samantha wedding379
samantha wedding382

1 Reviews for Photo Booth Image

Christine · Married on 08/25/2018

I hired photo booth image for my wedding and I sure am glad that I did. Glen and Deb were amazing. The photos were amazing. The price was right and the service was impeccable. Glen went above and beyond and was very patient with me when i was slow to respond. My guests even commented about how awesome it was and how friendly Glen was. Photo Booth Image truly helped make my day memorable! I would highly recommend them for pretty much any type of party.

Sent on 09/03/2018

Photo Booth Image FAQ

• What event items are available? Audio Equipment, Decor, Photo booth, Signage
  • Which of the following services do your prices include? Delivery, Setup
  • Which of the following does your starting price include? Backdrop(s), Enclosed Booth, Prints, Props
  • Which of the following does your most popular package include? Backdrop(s), CD/DVD of Images, Enclosed Booth, Flip Book, Prints, Props, Social Media Integration
  • What photo booth items are available? Backdrop(s), CD/DVD of Images, Enclosed Booth, Flip Book, Prints, Props, Social Media Integration

• S. Windsor Ln Lockport, 60441 See on map