San Antonio, TX 78253 Map · Phone number

About Phil's Photography

Welcome to Phil's Photography! My name is Phil Forister and I'm a Central Texas (San Antonio, Medina, Hondo, Castroville, Boerne & surrounding area) photographer. I am able to travel up to 100 miles from San Antonio. I specialize in Wedding and portraiture photography.

img8563
PhilsPhotoiris
DPP0096tilt

2 Reviews for Phil's Photography

Sarah · Married on 08/11/2012

We were recommended to Phil's Photography by a friend and it was a great recommendation. Phil was very friendly and professional with the contract process and had a wonderful photo checklist to make us think about what shots we wanted and make sure he knew. He was wonderful on the day of the event taking shots we hadn't planned for as we requested them on the fly. Best of all, we had a plan for photos at a particular time and he recommended we wait until the lighting was better and helped us find a good break in festivities to do it. The lighting was breathtaking even in our friend's camera phone shots. It was the perfect suggestion and he was the perfect photographer for our event.

Sent on 08/17/2012

Liz · Married on 06/03/2013

Phil's photography did my bridal portraits as well as my wedding photos. He took me to different areas of the city to take bridal portraits. He spent a lot of time and attention trying to get the perfect shot! In the end I had so many beautiful bridal portraits that I loved that it was hard to chose a favorite!

The wedding photos turned out wonderful as well. He really captured the fun that everyone was having at our reception. Our wedding was a little over a week ago and Phil has been posting photos up on his website as he has been working on them. I can not wait to see all the finial pictures! If you are looking for a photographer in the San Antonio area, at a reasonable price I would highly recommend Phil's Photography.

Sent on 06/14/2013