1500 Riverside Ave, Baltimore, MD 21230 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 67

About Phillip Michael Studio Bridal

On-site or in studio, Phillip Michael Studio Bridal currently serves the DC, Maryland and Virginia area. Our award winning team of hairstylists and makeup artists are full time professional artists. The hairstylists can cut, color, highlight, add extensions or do texture services, as well as make you picture perfect for your big day. The makeup artists can give you a skin care regimine to help your skin have that special glow and your wedding makeup will be amazing. On your big day we can wrangle in your friends and family to make sure that everything flows on time and that a good experience is had by all. Our team works with your photographer, event planner, and venue. Come in for a consultation and we will show you why everyone is talking about Phillip Michael Studio Bridal. We can help you, love your look.

For more information:

28217935135086742nB1Jbphsc

• Videos 1

56 Reviews for Phillip Michael Studio Bridal

• User3914939 · event on: 05/17/2014

I was invited to the naval academy ring dance last minute and was scrambling to find someone to do my hair and makeup for the dance. I am a regular client of Mary's for the past year, and when I called to see if she had availability she was completely willing and worked with my crazy schedule to get me looking perfect. When Mary does my regular hair I have learnt to trust her expertise and allow her to work her magic, and I decided to do this for my event style as well- I did not bring pictures but rather just asked her to use her best judgement. She asked questions about my dress, the girls in the group I was going with, my date and what I normally do with my hair when I go out on the weekends before deciding on a style and talking me through it. Her style was exactly what I was looking for, and not only did it last through the long night of dancing and partying but I was also able to wear it to my best friends graduation ceremony the next day by just adding a few bobby pins. I have been in countless weddings and am all to familiar with the "done up" look that ultimately just looks slightly ridiculous and over the top. Mary's style on the other hand was detailed and eloquent - I have never had so many people I don't know stop me to ask where I got it done. I now recommend Mary to anyone searching for hair service!

Excellent service quality (both hair and make-up), extremely professional, very responsive.

Teresa · Married on 10/18/2014

I loved working with Mary and her team!!!

Phillip Michael Studio Bridal FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination? $ 1,200.00
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning? $ 1,200.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate? No
  • What wedding planning services do you offer? Day-of Coordination, Partial Planning, Timelines, Vendor Referrals
  • How many planners are on your team? 3
  • What is the base price for blowouts for brides? $ 100.00
  • What is the price of trial service for blowouts for brides? $ 100.00
  • What is the base price for blowouts for attendants/family members? $ 100.00
  • What is the price of trial service for blowouts for attendants/family members? $ 100.00
  • What is the base price for updos/styling for brides? $ 150.00
  • What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides? $ 100.00
  • What is the base price for updos/styling for attendants/family members? $ 120.00
  • What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for attendants/family members? $ 100.00
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides? $ 150.00
  • What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides? $ 100.00
  • What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides? $ 100.00
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members? $ 120.00
  • Does makeup price include false lashes? No
  • What beauty services do you offer? Consultations, Group Services, Hair, Makeup, Men's Grooming, Mult. Stylists, Salon, Group Discounts, Licensed
  • What hair services do you offer? Blowouts, Coloring, Extensions, Relaxer, Haircuts, Keratin, Textured Hair Styling, Updos / Styling

• Nat Wongsaroj Photography
    Nat Wongsaroj Photography Wedding Photographers

Mary and the Phillip Michael Studio Bridal team are so talented! They understand our client's needs and listen to their makeup and hair ideas. Our brides look amazing on their big day! We look forward to working with this awesome team again in the future!

• Artemas Photography
    Artemas Photography Wedding Photographers

Mary and the team at Phillip Michael Studio Bridal are phenomenal. They are true professionals and know how to keep your day running smoothly while providing the look you are dreaming of for your wedding day. I've personally witnessed them work in all types of locations and whether they have hours to complete a job, or are working on a time crunch, the results are consistent, professional, and beautiful. Every time. Your hair and makeup team should be able to help you relax on your big day by letting you know that have everything under control and that you will get the look you hoped for. Mary and her team do just that. Did I mention that they know how to make sure you look your best for photographs as well? The way your makeup is applied can make a huge difference in how you look in your photos. It's a real skill and they are second to none. If you're looking for an awesome team, they will deliver every time.

• Business is Closed
    Business is Closed Wedding Photographers

There are so many wonderful things I can say about the team at Phillip Michael Studio. I think the fact that I use them to do my own hair speaks volumes. I love the connection I have with Mary. It feels as though we have been friends forever, as her personality is so easy to connect to. They come onsite to wedding locations, which allows me so many great photos of the bride in her element. I can confidently say that the boutique environment, personal connection and attention to detail make this a very solid and preferred choice of bridal hair providers.

• 1500 Riverside Ave Baltimore, 21230 See on map
    4103852828 (Other Phone Number)